What is your reason for asking questions here on GAG?

I ask questions on here to see everyone else's perspective on different things. I don't like to assume what everyone is thinking on a certain topic. I don't want to be that ignorant asshole who goes around mad and fussing at people because I don't know anything.

Most Helpful Girl

• learn more here about the world than i do in school

Most Helpful Guy

• At my age, I have some assumptions about why people behave as they do, what motivates them, etc., but I also recognize that I may be absolutely wrong with my assumptions. I mentor young people in my volunteer activities so it is important to me to understand how young people today are different from young people when I was 21. The only way to know is to ask young people questions.

What Girls Said 1

• I am asking questions to see different opinions and sometimes I really need help.
    I love answering though.

What Guys Said 3

• Just wasting time.

• Learn how women think.

• 17d

Trust me GAG is the very tip of the iceberg. If that. You're not going to learning anything here.

• 17d

@cchris987 I grew up in a mostly women family. What you said has some truth. It all depends on the woman. My girlfriend says what she means and means what she says.

• 17d

Maybe she respects you enough to honest with you, but women for the most part love to text men to see what they can get away with.

• -I ask to get a view of people's view in things.

-Just asking for the sake of asking.