Do you feel a sense of pride when you take a dump in a public bathroom?

Nothing is more alpha than going to the public restroom.. laying down a fatass nugget.. wiping your your hole.. and walking out of the shitter with your shoulders back like you Donald Trump on nov 9th.
Do you feel a sense of pride when you take a dump in a public bathroom?Srs. You just marked your fcking turf and everybody is constantly reminded of you for the next 15m while your stank floods the building. I don't know why people are embarrassed about it. Fuck febreeze. Fuck closing the door. Trump 2k16 brah.

Do you bros feel the same way?

• I'm the same way.. it's alpha AF
  • I disagree. That's gross.
  • Deactivate chico

What Girls Said 5

• blow up the shit house with your stank and it will never be used again by another person, why? glory reeks from the bowl and the stains serves as a reminder of how all proud shits should be

• i despise public bathrooms. i feel like i'm going to get diseases when i go in them.

• I hate when people take a shit in a public restroom. Unless it's an emergency it's extremely rude in my opinion. I don't wanna smell your shit.

• I hate using the public restrooms. Ngl they intimidate me.

What Guys Said 9

• buildmoneyonthenet.com/.../...D-HELP-MY-FRIEND.jpg

I don't shit in public restrooms. I enjoy privacy when taking a shit.

• No, I feel a sense of disgust. In a public bathroom, on a seat where others have been shitting all day, is the last place I'd wanna do it. Wtf is wrong with you? I bet you don't even flush, you just leave it there on display as though it were a Picasso. Disgusting.

• I got to disagree... Men public restrooms... It's like a shed of cows or something, shit, piss, alcohol and vomit scattered

• Make sure you let loose the the most riproaring, baritone fart first to start the reaction in your ass. Shake the stall walls.

• Lol rarely do i ever use the public bathrooms for #2 but if i had to i would and feel dirty afterwards and want to go home and take another shower just because i know millions of people have had their ass on the public bathroom toilet seat and not to mention people don't know how to aim, so they leave their piss on the toilet seat.

• Yeah but you're reminded of the last guy who took a shart there while you're there. By your logic... isn't that beta?

• Most disgusting thing I have experienced in my life is walking into a public bathroom that smells like sh*t. And then walking into a stall that wasn't flushed😷🔫

• Lettin the pups know whose house it is! Mark that shit, conquer!

• Fucking right dude! I'm always like "yeah that was me, bro!@