Guys, would you say that a lot older women sleep with boys in secret?

Would you say that lots of old women sleep with underage boys in secret and people do not say anything?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! And I wish I was one of them! I love older women, I'm a lot more attracted to them than to younger ones.

• 19d

How do you know it happens often?

• 18d

For example?

• 17d

Like young guys who have co-workers who are older women, like in their late 40s or early 50s. There was an unspoken sexual tension or attraction between each other that eventually erupted into real sex. I hear about those stories and I am always sooooooo jealous. I want to have sex with an older woman really, really bad, and it's not about an experience thing. It's about the fact that many still look really good for their ages and have the whole maturity factor.

Thanks for MHO by the way.

What Guys Said 12

• No I wouldn't think or say that at all.

• I've heard stories... My buddy lost his virginity to one of his mom's close friends. I once got picked by a fifty year old at a bar.

It happens but I wouldn't say it's frequent

• Probably yeah.. In truthfulness, if ever I was in a position to have shagging with an older woman when I was a teen.. I'd do it and I wouldn't tell.

• 20d

Do you think these situations never get out? do you think it's bad?

• 20d

It does get out.. Example the sheer size of female teachers getting caught is big. Yeah it's bad

• If they can, Sure, why not?

• That happened to my dad. I would have been happy if the opportunity would have been presented to me when younger. I'm thinking lot of guys would like that option.

• 19d

What happened to him?

• 19d

He mentioned it once without detail. I'm guessing it was like any other relationship for him. I got the impression that it lasted longer than a one night stand, but I have no idea how much longer.

• 18d

How old were they?

• yes evn though i've never experienced it myself lol

• 19d

Why do you think so?

• 19d

Then it is not that bad? i think those who go under 17 have serious issues

• 19d

yeah its okay and legal even though it never happened to me but yeah it does happen

• I think it happens more often than we expect, but still unusual

• I wish that would have happened

• I have no idea.

• I'd say so because when I was 16 I dated older women 25+yrs and up

• it's true...

• I definitely think they do