Guys, would you say that a lot older women sleep with boys in secret?

Would you say that lots of old women sleep with underage boys in secret and people do not say anything?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes! And I wish I was one of them! I love older women, I'm a lot more attracted to them than to younger ones.

• How do you know it happens often?

• For example?

• Like young guys who have co-workers who are older women, like in their late 40s or early 50s. There was an unspoken sexual tension or attraction between each other that eventually erupted into real sex. I hear about those stories and I am always sooooooo jealous. I want to have sex with an older woman really, really bad, and it's not about an experience thing. It's about the fact that many still look really good for their ages and have the whole maturity factor.

Thanks for MHO by the way.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• No I wouldn't think or say that at all.

• I've heard stories... My buddy lost his virginity to one of his mom's close friends. I once got picked by a fifty year old at a bar.

It happens but I wouldn't say it's frequent

• Probably yeah.. In truthfulness, if ever I was in a position to have shagging with an older woman when I was a teen.. I'd do it and I wouldn't tell.

• Do you think these situations never get out? do you think it's bad?

• It does get out.. Example the sheer size of female teachers getting caught is big. Yeah it's bad

• I have no idea.

• If they can, Sure, why not?

• That happened to my dad. I would have been happy if the opportunity would have been presented to me when younger. I'm thinking lot of guys would like that option.

• What happened to him?

• He mentioned it once without detail. I'm guessing it was like any other relationship for him. I got the impression that it lasted longer than a one night stand, but I have no idea how much longer.

• How old were they?

• yes evn though i've never experienced it myself lol

• Why do you think so?

• Then it is not that bad? i think those who go under 17 have serious issues

• yeah its okay and legal even though it never happened to me but yeah it does happen

• I think it happens more often than we expect, but still unusual

• I wish that would have happened

• I'd say so because when I was 16 I dated older women 25+yrs and up

• it's true...

• I definitely think they do