Is the woman partly to blame if a man uses her for sex and she didn't realize it til after?

Like he leads her to believe he likes her and is charming. However all he really wants is sex from her and she gives it to him.

is she partly to blame for being used? Or is it all the mans fault?

18d this is assuming he lied to her

Most Helpful Girl

• She's partially 'to blame' for being an idiot and falling for the same classic lines to obviously get between her legs then leave.

• 18d

If he lied to her (as you mentioned in the update)... then yeah, I'd say it's around 90% the guy's fault. Assuming they just met and there's no background history or contributing factors.

What Girls Said 11

• How would she be to blame? She thought he liked her and she trusted him... in what world would he not be the one who is fully responsible for his own cruetly?

• No the guy is just an asshole.
    Part of the reason I'm saving myself for marriage. If he wants to throw me afterwards he has to divorce me lmaoo 😂😂😂Bring it on baby

• No. She would be to blame if he didn't do things to make her think he wanted more then sex but he actually pretended to want stuff that he didn't. So purely his fault

• if the situation is about a relationship and not about friends with benefits...

if the only reason the guy is contacting the her is for sex,
    even tho she's hopeful for more than just that,
    if she doesn't stop having sex with him, to see if he has any
    'real' intertest and feelings for her, she is partly to blame.

• Unless it is forced, women should expect nothing less than love first, marriage if it is meant to be and then to be physical.

• 18d

so she is to blame?

• It's his fault in the first place for not being honest, all she did was believe/trust him.

• How the hell can she be blamed at all because of some wanker being led by his knob?

• how on earth is she to blame. the guy lied to her and lead her on. what more do you need. I simply cannot grasp how she can actually be to blame.

• 18d

read a couple of the other girls answers here

• 18d

holy... calm down please, i just responding to your 'how can she be blamed' part and some of these other girls here offer reasons for that. thats it

• 18d

sorry, its just that, I simply don't get how and sometimes I get carried away by topics I'm passionate about😅😅😅😅

• It's the man's fault.

• I'm not sure how to define being used, like if you aren't in love... then you aren't.

• 18d

She feels emotionally attached to him and thinks he's gonna be the one but through his lies and deceit he only wants sex. Then as soon as he gets it he leaves.

• 18d

He's a liar sure, but you can't be truly attached to a liar so... she would've been used for a relationship, even if he stayed since he was nvr honest.

• Sometimes. Sometimes she's really dumb and chooses to ignore certain red flags, sometimes she let's herself be fooled over and over by the same lines.

Of course, the guys is still an ass. No excusing him. But it's not always totally on him. It can be both of them.

What Guys Said 9

• i don't really see how you can blame a person for falling for lies and deception. i mean i guess to an extent she could look for red flags but if the guy is really pulling the wool of their eyes, saying all the right things and leading her on then i wouldn't blame the woman

• 18d

would this apply if it were the other way around? the girl lying and the guy believing her?

• 18d

sure. same regardless which way it happens

• If she has sex very soon, yes, because she did not take the time to get to know him. If he works her over during the course of a few weeks, then he is a dick.

• He used deceit, so he's entirely to blame. He's also an asshole.

If he didn't use deceit, and she just made assumptions, which is often the case, then she is to blame. It might just be naivety, but she would still be to blame.

• Depends on if the guy had a reputation or if there were warning signs that should have steered her away from him.

• She's partly to blame for not holding out long enough. Very few players would ever work a girl for more than a few months, they'd have moved on.

• 18d

Contrary to popular gag belief, a girl who makes it too easy isn't appealing at all. She has no value in his eyes because she doesn't value herself, ergo you pump and dump.

• depends if he lied to her or not. If they just didn't talk about it then they are of equal responsibility.

• Men can be deceptive.
    I wouldn't blame the women.

• Some women must learn it the hard way.

• All on him of course