Is anybody here a neo-pagan?

In the last week or so I am really starting to realize that I am a neo-pagan. I am trying to learn more about it, what it means entirely, different traditions, etc. Was wondering if anyone had any personal insight.

Most Helpful Guy

• Indeed I am, though of an extremely eclectic variety. Though I have experimented with different pantheons, I believe in many gods, yet bend knee to none. I am an occultist involved in some rather far-out and complex business, and I believe in most deities because I do not distinguish between what is real and what is not. As existence seems to be beyond proper definition, I regard things in terms of being more or less real than other things... of course, it's also possible all things are actually just one thing, radiating outwards in a trillion manifestations of its undefined and inconstant form.

Most Helpful Girl

• No but in my History class we are studying on Pre-Christian Europe and paganism (briefly) especially Druidism and old pagan Germanic traditions. It's intersting and would like to study it more deeply but I can't right now ^^

• That sounds really interesting! I wonder if my uni has a course like that. Imma look it up now :)

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• @mistixs is a pagan
    @Sweethomicidalqueen is a wiccan
    I'd done a little research on paganism when decided what I believed but I'm not one

• Thanks for tagging them!

• @mistixs I thought about it but thought if I did people may not comment their personal experiences. I'd like to know about your beliefs though since pagan can be such a broad term and the days you celebrate them and how you specifically celebrate them. :)

• Yes hi hello tis me

• 0|0
  • NO sure what net-pagan would mean. Just plain pagan, that I understand!

• I swear a weasel said hi to me once.

• Don't they have nude rituals under a full moon?

• So you follow the Norse Gods or the Celtic ones?

• I follow mother nature. I'm a pantheist so I believe that falls under celtic

• How is it not? What main world religion believes mother nature is the goddess and is part of everyone and everything?

• *shakes head* never mind.

• Certainly. I follow Odinism... without the human sacrifice.

• You are a strange one indeed..

• nope

• Nope, I'm nowhere close to being a pagan.

• Game of Thrones.

• I'm a trans-pagan

• Cool! :) Assuming you're being serious and not under the impression that you made that term up to troll. What days do you celebrate, how to you celebrate, are you poly or pantheist?

• i'm human not a pigeon

• I am a Satanist.

• Cool beans :)

• what are you talking about?

• Sorry for someone else.

• a modern religious movement that seeks to incorporate beliefs or ritual practices from traditions outside the main world religions, especially those of pre-Christian Europe and North America.

You're basically trying to prove that there really are more than one god, like the Egypitans and Romans believed/idolized

• Well actually I am a pantheist. But yes I get that point but that is very generalized and I was looking for more personal experiences and what it means to different people. But thanks :)

• You have no idea what you're talking about

What Girls Said 2

• No I am not, but I have found myself interested in paganism while doing research for my novel.

• Like a hippy? No

• Pagan doesn't mean hippy but I can see the correlation