Do you ever get the urge to physically wreck shit, for no apparent reason?

But you dont have actual anger issues or anything, its just a sudden urge to destroy something.
If yes, do you feel guilty afterwards for whatever it is you ruined?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, that's normal. I always want to punch someone or pick up a coffee table, knock over all the cocaine, and throw it off a balcony. That's a normal Tuesday.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really.

What Guys Said 10

• Yup that is what sand castles are for.
    I usually get that feeling after I have been hurt by someone or when my art does not turn out how I wanted it. I normally burn the drawings that I don't like after scanning them.

• I would say that your urge to deconstruct things comes from your urge to decontruct either yourself or society, or both. Please book an appointment with me at amateurpsychologists. lol and I will be happy to talk you through these issues :P

• Yes I do, like what would it feel like if I did thisssssss? But I don't do it of course

• I start hving hope that GAG has normal people and then this.

• Yeah, evertime I watch the Knicks play I get a strong urge to destroy my TV. Lmao.

• I do get urges, but of course i control myself. We all do that.

• Yes i do. My immagination creates images where i wreck shit and people too.

• I want to destroy humanity.

• No but I tear down old buildings for a living

• I have the urge to destroy people's minds... it was nurtured in me by bad past experiences. Now, I want to do it to everyone.

What Girls Said 0