With Obama almost out of office, how do you rate his Presidency?

• A.
  • B.
  • C.
  • D.
  • F.

Most Helpful Girl

• He was the most divisive President ever. I hope things start to improve.

Most Helpful Guy

• He seems like he had good intentions, and while some good things certainly happened there was bad too so he was ok but just ok

What Girls Said 7

• "F" Failed Policies and Marxist Muslim in the White House Who Will "E" Exit out of There, with An Air in the Air. xx

• "A" because of the ACA and the Paris climate agreement. No, I'm not arguing that Obamacare is perfect, just that it was a major milestone.

• I liked him more than Bill Clinton , Ronald Reagan, and George W. Bush and about the same as George H. W. Bush. He gets a B/B- from me.

• He was a very good President . for many of his accomplishments .
    that most people don't know about and probably don't care about .

400 Obama Accomplishments so far, With Citations - PCTC
    http://pleasecutthecrap.com/obama-accomplishments/

• A D-...

• Around a B/C range because he was average, nothing good nothing bad.

• F. He devided America.

let them down votes come.

• 14d

I meant to select this one as the MHGO, honestly.

Have more points anyway, lul. :)

What Guys Said 16

• I didn't like (HATED) his war in Libya and his war in Syria.
    I liked his Affordable health insurance plans but the best parts of these were blocked by the conservatives.
    I liked his student loan overhaul
    Read this: www.politico.com/.../obama-biggest-achievements-213487

• B... started off kinda hot fixing shit, but kinda faded like a piss... but can't go too low cause he didn't fuck it up at least like bush 2 did 😑

• One of the worst presidents in history the only thing his presidency has produced is racial division, debt and the middle east being destabilized even further, not to mention almost a 1,000,000 people being killed in the process.

• What a disaster! The worst president in US history. Over the past 8 years the national debt has doubled, going from 10 trillion to $20 trillion under Obama's leadership. Everything that this administration touched has turned to shit, including health care.

• He'll win points with me if he self identifies as a woman on his last day just to steal the title First Woman President of the United States. Ultimate fuck you to Hillary hahahah

• C. He managed to not get us into any terrible wars, but the world took a serious downturn while he was leading and he just didn't have the world view to handle it. Too much pride is his problem, maybe.

• A solid B

• I don't know... I was 6 when he first ran for President.. in like 5th grade maybe? I even remember! bet, my memory is foggy, sometime in elementary school

• About an F-

• Nothing below F? Fine, F.

• I'll give him a D.

• I wish I had an extra pair of arms. So that I could give that shit: four thumbs down!

• Very abysmal bottom feeder

• He was alright, but now that I think about it, he was quite possibly more pro-America than any other prez before him. During his presidency I experienced a few of the hardest and most unfair years of my life.

But, we shall see how things proceed.
    I think that Trump might actually be the best Yang for Obama's Ying.
    Obama took things as far as he could, now it is up to Trump to take things further, through a different set of tactics. Hopefully, Trump doesn't get killed and he realises that a lot of people are out to get him.

Hopefully, Trump isn't racist and psychopathic like the media makes him out to be.

• 👎👎👎👎🖕🖕🖕🖕👎👎👎👎👎

• 11d

How the hell did I not get most helpful?

• between b and c. I commend his efforts and achievements but he has failed some of my wishes. But hey, way fucking better than George Wasted Idiot Bush.