How to deal with public harassment?

whenever I'm walking down the halls people just laugh at me. I can think of multiple times when I've opened a door or a walked into the school and a group of kids will just start laughing at me. you can't fight or anything because you get kicked out immediately and telling a teacher is just pointless and would only make it worse, not to mention I don't have any friends so confronting them when they do it is pointless.

What Girls Said 3

• If they see a reaction out of u they will continue. I never got harrased that way, but even with people that attempt to make fun of me because of my accent I just laugh it off and even join in to their teasing. I reacted only when I saw they were trying to downgrade me which... I always raised my voice and I had a random classmate back me up. But I don't know... Cuz I never been laugh at out of nowhere so all I can think of is to show it doesn't affect u

• Confuse them by starting to laugh to.

Kill them with kindness by being super cheerful and saying hello and being friendly to the bullies who are laughing at you.

• They're probably not laughing at you. Seriously. I don't wanna imply that you're crazy but people don't notice us half as much as we think they do.

• 19d

oh really, today a girl turned around and looked at me. she then looked at her friend and said," the boy was like oh she looking at me, huh he guessing" and they both started laughing. not to mention these two girls were both fat yet they're picking on me for no reason, plus I'm older than them they're just taller... and wider

What Guys Said 2

• I find that catching one of them alone without witnesses and saying "what's your fing problem? It happens again I'll find you again..."

• look at it this way, if they get their kicks from making fun of other kids in the halls, then they are rather pathetic people

• 19d

I guess but they make me feel pathetic

• 19d

Well that's their goal,
      They want to make you feel pathetic because they are actually the pathetic ones