If you were to dress according to your values, beliefs and personality instead of dressing how you like what would you dress like?

How i originally dress::If you were to dress according to your values, beliefs and personality instead of dressing how you like what would you dress like?

How id dress if i dressed according to my personality and beliefs:

0|0
3|12

What Guys Said 12

• Chuckle. Now I dress in jeans most of the time. If I could, I'd dress like a Viking, in a kilt, carrying an axe on a belt around my waist.

1|0
    0|0
  • What? I'd be wearing what I wear now, which is whatever is clean

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh gosh. I would be in an expensive suit, but covered in survival equipment and weapons, riding a rebuilt classic motorcycle... which is kind of how I does everyday anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Purely formal attire.

1|0
    0|0
  • That would be
    -Bare feet
    -Shorts
    -Tshirt

1|0
    0|0
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • I dress based on my values, beliefs and personality...

1|0
    0|0
  • Well it depends on your belief my belief says is cover up does that mean never show skin lolzzz no

1|0
    0|0
  • Nude or extravagant depending on mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • From lumbersexual to Bill Nye

0|0
    0|0
    • 11d

(this is for the asker) I'd have Socrates' toga, Gandhi's glasses, Neil Degasse Tyson's bowtie, and an ethnically-accurate crucifix necklace.

• I don't know when clothes became so much important, lmao

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Mine would be pretty much the same, but I feel like I dress very conservatively but cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I would dress no different than I dress now, like a Gothic punk rock chick. Because that's who I feel I am

1|0
    0|0
  • Lollll
    I'd dress like a sloot.

1|0
    0|0