Should I call out of work?

So tomorrow I work from 4:30-12 but there's also a party at a college so I wanna know if I should call out or if it would be better to just work?

What Girls Said 3

• Seriously? Dude, go to work. When you're employed you're making a commitment to show up unless physically unable to. Get your priorities straight

• How important is the job in regards to your career?

• 14d

I push carts at target

• 14d

Hmm then probably not important. But if you make it a habit you probably won't get a good reference from them when you are trying to get another job

• Go to work slacker.

What Guys Said 2

• Call you supervisor ASAP and ask them. Give them as much warning as you can. If they say yes, then all is good. If they say no, then go to work. If it's a big party, it'll still be going for a while after work. You should have asked for time off at least several days ago. But see what happens.

• Talk to your supervisor and ask to leave early, tell him that you really would like to go to your party, but you also feel committed to your job. Ask him to let you go at 8:30 so you can be at said party at 10:00... we are talking afternoon right?