What risk would you take if you knew you would not fail?

Most Helpful Guy

• Law school. That would be the last on my bucket list. One of my last goals (wanted to run for public office but that's not happening)

Most Helpful Girl

• This is going to sound so small compared to what other people might write, but I'd let my son's dad spend time with him. It's not that I don't want to now, I actually do, but he let him down so badly the last time, If I Iet him in his life, and he messes up again, It's still a failure by me. It's still me who'll be picking up the pieces.
    Keeping him away is hard, trusting him again is a million times harder.

• 19d

Great answer, I have a similar situation with a family member, I can somewhat relate. But that is not so small, that is huge. Matters of trust and the heart with people we love are HUGE! Keep fighting the good fight, and I wish you the best, and hope just maybe the two can reconcile! Best of Luck to you

• 19d

Thank you so much :) I don't see us reconciling, there's no going back for us, but I do hope that in the future, things will be better. Purely for my little boy's sake.
      I'm sorry to hear about what you are going through with someone in your family. That too must be heartbreaking. I also hope you can eventually work things out. These things are difficult, but not always impossible. All the best to you xx

What Guys Said 21

• This question is oxymoronic. If you know that you wouldn't fail, then there would be no risk... by definition.

• I've always wanted to pinch one of Roger Ailes' old girl friends, the luscious babes on Fox News, and not face prison as a result. If I knew I could avoid prison...

• Rob Ft. Knox.

• Way more than I have, Good question.

• Build a rocket and go to the ISS in space.

• I'd start a business...

• Risk is always based on un-certainity. Assuming that you will not fail is foolishness. Even 1% chance to fail can make a big difference.

• Move to a complete different state and meet nice girl, get married, change my last name to her last name, get away from family and make a whole new family even if me and girl had to adopt a child i would be more happy than what situation I'm in now.

• steal all the money from the banks

• Except there's no risk in taking take a risk that has risk.

• Every risk... cause I know I got it in the bag

• That defeats the purpose of risk..

• bet all my money on the lowest odds horse

• Full scale alien invasion.

• Marriage

• starting a business

• Get laid.

• Find the hottest girl I've ever seen, and straight up ask her on a date - in public, complete stranger, no BS.

I wish I could already do that the way it is.

• Become a doctor.

• Open a bag of chips without spilling any.

• I second abc's opinion.

But I'd definitely gamble or play the lottery if I knew I wouldn't fail

What Girls Said 11

• I would totally risk injecting myself with an experimental drug designed to enhance areas of my brain to develop new abilities mentioned only in movies and comics. Assuming its the developing abilities part that doesn't fail, not the injecting myself.

• Fantastic question! I'd apply for the Vice President position that's available in my company right now - the same one my current boss is applying to.

• Open a bakery business! Sell cupcakes, cakes, pie, and other sweets.

Though is it still a risk if you know you won't fail?

• Be in a relationship 😂

• 20d

Kind of defeats the purpose how can you work together and grow if there is no risk? No struggle or anything?

• Its not a risk if you know you won't fail.

• Buying a lottery ticket

• I'd go to my exams without studying.

• I'd start a doutube channel.. But whithout knowing that it would be sucxesful i think i would never bring up enough confidence :)

• My list is endless, I'd get anything I ever wanted...(mostly)

• going for an audition to be an actress

• Asking the girl I like on a proper date