What is your dream?

What is your dream home/life? What do you want your home to be made of what dose it looks like how many rooms does it have how much land do you have city suburb country what do you do for a living rember it's dream life?

But not something impossible like video game ok

Most Helpful Guy

• Dream place: Some place with a sizeable amount of land-- like a field or something near my house so I can just chill outside. It also would be cool if there was a forest or something nearby I could explore if not a field. For the house itself, I don't particularly need/want anything too grand. I just want it to be large enough for my things, my potential-future family, and I. Although I live in the city currently, I'm more of a country person-- I like the space and the outdoors.

What do I want my home to be made of? Standard wood designs are perfectly fine with me. (Not a log cabin, but those are cool nevertheless). Maybe some brick mixed in with the design would be cool.

How many rooms? I don't know how many rooms I'd have in it, but a two story with a balcony would be the dream. I guess 3 or 4 bedrooms (1 for any potential-future-wife and I, 1 for any guests, and 1 or 2 for any potential-future-kids), a kitchen, a dining area, a living room/den, a gameroom, an office, some closets, a laundry room, and a garage sounds good-- plus 3 or 4 bathrooms. The kitchen would have granite countertops, stainless steal appliances, an oven large enough to fit a full size turkey in, and a gas stove. Too large of a place can get annoying because of the upkeep and time doing chores.

Dream job? Well, since this is a "dream," I'd say playing music is my absolute ideal/dream job. If I could make a decent living off of music I enjoy doing, I'd be happy as can be. Ideally, I'd also be married to someone who understands the passion and is supportive of me doing it.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I've never had a dream home. Just dreams of possible girls and careers. If I where to make a fantasy home, it'd start with being a beautiful castle on my own private island named after Hyrule. lol

• Lol I just realized other people's dreams are a lot farther out thare than mine lol

• Some people want a house made completely of gold. As valuable that would be, I think everything being the same color would get boring to look at all the time. lol

• Marriage, kids, grand kids, death.

• What don't want to hold your great grand baby

• Hay my friend knows his great grand dad so it can happen

• Not to many do mine are all dead.

• Having an answer to this question

• being batman!

• To bang 4 milfs simultaneously, or 3 teens at a time

• Um u didn't read the question all the way through did you or you just didn't care what it said?

• I want to have a really blocky pixelated looking home that I can easily reshape in a day or two using my pick ax, ax, and shovel.
    I want to grow melons, pumpkins, and other stuff around it, with a bunch of pet wolves.

• So Minecraft

• Read update

• Okay, realistically I would like to be a fiction author. I would like to live in a two story dark gray stucco house with black trim and a black rod iron fence with a design on it. I want stone gargoyles on each side of the walkway leading up to my door.

What Girls Said 2

• probably like the home i had in southeast asia

it was spacious with mahogany floors with a good sized back yard and front yard in a nice area only a few minutes away from the city. 4-5 rooms. it had really good soil too, so most fruits and veggies grew with ease without lifting a finger. we also had a maid.

• to have my own little family