Want to just swear off women?

I'm a 21 year old virgin. Going to have my Bachelors soon. Have been rejected countless times, but worse, I've also been teased countless times by girls at my school. It's like being kicked while you're down. At this point, I just don't want to think about women in that way anymore. It makes me feel less than because I've never been able to close, and no girl I know wants to fuck me. I'm decent looking, but no matter what I try or say it never happens. I'd rather just have my balls cut off and never think about girls, or at least think about them less so that way I'm less distracted. Is it a good idea to ask my doctor to do that for me? As long as I'm knocked out and don't feel anything I'd do it right now. I'm sick of being teased, rejected, and degraded. I just want to be able to do my job, make money, and focus on my hobbies. I'm sick of thinking about women multiple nights a week and sadly beating off before bed. It makes me feel awful and I want that to end. Every time I get a new friend who seems to like me, she flirts and then when I ask her to hang out she either ignores me or makes an excuse. There's a few girls who I kinda like who I've been friends with for a long time but I don't think they like me either

What Girls Said 1

• Ok then go ahead and swear off women - at least for a while! There's nothing wrong with being single, intelligent and independent. Men put too much pressure on themselves that not being with a woman all the time might hurt their reputation. Not true! Focus on yourself! Work on your career and your friends and your hobbies. You're so young. The right woman will come into your life when you're ready. Don't force yourself into dating for the sake of it.

• 20d

I know. It hasn't been a pressing issue for me until this year. For whatever reason I REALLY want it right now and I can't get it for the life of me. It's just depressing. It's like anything in life that you try really hard at but can't do. Am I really that ugly or boring that nobody is interested in me? It hurts pretty fucking badly

• 20d

Don't hire someone. Your first time needs to be memorable - whether that means it's with a girl you love or the craziest one night stand of your life! either way, it should be organic.. not something contrived. You'll regret that forever!

• 20d

Of course it's not bad to just want sex. You're 21. That's what you should want.

What Guys Said 1

• Don't physically cut your balls off.
    That's just... I don't know.
    I understand the whole 'Need for Sex' thing at your age, but it should not be the only thing in your mind. Like you said, focus on your career right now. Get your degree and at least a part-time job. It will get you started on the more important things in life, and at least temporarily get get your mind off of girls. Once you get your career set up you can start searching for women if you want, or just stay single. Nothing wrong or bad about being single. Doesn't mean you can't have friends (male or female). I'm 26 and never done anything sexual or intimate with a girl. But I got my career going in the right direction. Feeling very proud of myself.