Do you think that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a nice body🏋🏽💪🏼?

I know that many guys will get upset because many are training to look like him but damn... Sorry but this amount of Muscles is wayyyy too much. His body doesn't look normal, it's a bit ridiculous :/
I can't even focus on his face... His face looks like a golf ball lost in a golf course πŸ˜•
It's too tinyyyy compared to his body!
It's disproportionate πŸ˜–
Do you think that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a nice bodyπŸ‹πŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏼?Ahhhhhh god he looks like he's going to explode , I'm scared πŸ˜• (I know it's the point to show all your muscle definition but still)...

Even his arms look funny and abnormal πŸ˜’

Don't get me wrong I love muscles, but there is a limit...
Now we're talking 😍😍😍

Sorry for the diss if your goal is to look like him❀️❀️❀️

• His body is GOALS. I'm training/want to train to look like him!Do you think that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a nice bodyπŸ‹πŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏼?
  • Yeah I find his body attractive 😍Do you think that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a nice bodyπŸ‹πŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏼?
  • His body was ok.πŸ˜’Do you think that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a nice bodyπŸ‹πŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏼?
  • It's unattractive πŸ˜•Do you think that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a nice bodyπŸ‹πŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏼?
  • My eyeeees πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆDo you think that Arnold Schwarzenegger had a nice bodyπŸ‹πŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏼?
17d This question is about attractiveness people lol.
Not whether he is doing it for girls or him.

What Guys Said 34

• Nah Arnold's body are goal worthy. Especially considering his life story.

Also I want to say is most guys don't body build for you women at all we do this for ourselves first and foremost, y'all are just a bonus not the reason.

Also Arnold's body is perfectly proportionate that's part of what they judge on in the Mr. Olympia competition which he won first place in.

Also just FYI that second picture of him in black and white is fake, someone took his head and cropped it on another person's body using Photoshop lol.

This right here #goals

41.media.tumblr.com/.../...0ey24Z1rveog1o3_400.jpg

Especially this guy Jack Lalanne also known as one of the strongest men who ever lived seriously his strength rivaled that of demi gods in actual fairly tales and legends. He was actually stronger more healthy and more fit then Arnold was or is now. He was also completely drug free and natural never took steroids or anything.

Here are some of his greatest feats

1954 (age 40): swam the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, underwater, with 140 pounds (64 kg; 10 st) of equipment, including two air tanks. A world record.

1955 (age 41): swam from Alcatraz Island to Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco while handcuffed. When interviewed afterwards he was quoted as saying that the worst thing about the ordeal was being handcuffed, which reduced his chance to Star Jump significantly.

1956 (age 42): set a world record of 1,033 push-ups in 23 minutes on You Asked For It, a television program with Art Baker.

1957 (age 43): swam the Golden Gate channel while towing a 2,500-pound (1,100 kg; 180 st) cabin cruiser. The swift ocean currents turned this one-mile (1.6 km) swim into a swimming distance of 6.5 miles (10.5 km).

1958 (age 44): maneuvered a paddleboard nonstop from Farallon Islands to the San Francisco shore. The 30-mile (48 km) trip took 9.5 hours.

1959 (age 45): did 1,000 star jumps and 1,000 chin-ups in 1 hour, 22 minutes and The Jack LaLanne Show went nationwide.

1974 (age 60): For the second time, he swam from Alcatraz Island to Fisherman's Wharf. Again, he was handcuffed, but this time he was also shackled and towed a 1,000-pound (450 kg; 71 st) boat.

1975 (age 61): Repeating his performance of 21 years earlier, he again swam the entire length of the Golden Gate Bridge, underwater and handcuffed, but this time he was shackled and towed a 1,000-pound (450 kg; 71 st) boat.

• 17d

1976 (age 62): To commemorate the "Spirit of '76", United States Bicentennial, he swam one mile (1.6 km) in Long Beach Harbor. He was handcuffed and shackled, and he towed 13 boats (representing the 13 original colonies) containing 76 people.

1979 (age 65): towed 65 boats in Lake Ashinoko, near Tokyo, Japan. He was handcuffed and shackled, and the boats were filled with 6,500 pounds (2,900 kg; 460 st) of Louisiana Pacific wood pulp.

1980 (age 66): towed 10 boats in North Miami, Florida. The boats carried 77 people, and he towed them for over one mile (1.6 km) in less than one hour.

1984 (age 70): Handcuffed, shackled and fighting strong winds and currents, towed 70 boats with 70 people from the Queen's Way Bridge in the Long Beach Harbor to the Queen Mary, 1 mile.

This guy is my goals I want his physique, his strength and his endurance, I want to do it naturally like he did.

• 17d

#Respect

Is star jumps, jumping jacks?

• 17d

@MaLifeBeLikeOooAaah haha thanks.

@YourFutureEx yes if jumping jacks were taking steroids.
      www.bodybuilding.com/.../star-jump

• He admits taking GALLNS of steroids to get those muscles.. nearly all body builders do.

Did you know that while Governor of California, he had a kid with his housekeeper, a mousy looking woman in her 40's, even while married to the Kennedy woman, who had facilitated his political career?

• Overdeveloped muscles are not very attractive. The strongest weightlifters don't have that kind of definition anyway.

I read a story about when Arnold was filming his first "Conan" movie his co-star Wilt Chamberlain (Hall of Fame basketballer) asked how he got his muscles like that. Arnold took him to the weight room and showed him what he was bench pressing. Wilt laid down on the bench and started cranking out reps like it was nothing. After that Arnold wouldn't go in the weight room while Wilt was there.

• 17d

Wilt was a ladies man forreal back then.

• 17d

@peachblossomluck I read he claimed to have had sex with 20,000 women. I think he was better with the ladies than with arithmetic. And how did he know #8,648 wasn't the same girl as #11,226...

At the point in his life when he made that claim, and his first time being at 15, as he stated, he would have had to averaged 1.2 women a day, every day, since he was 15.

• 16d

He was clearly exaggerating lol.

• Keep in mind you are looking at photo shoot pictures. They don't look like that all year. They deydrate themselves a few days before and use other techniques to get the most definition. But then they go back to normal

madeofmuscle.net/.../Arnold-Side.jpg
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../20150510121942849.JPEG
    i.guim.co.uk/.../Arnold-Schwarzenegger-in--008.jpg

Just looks like a big guy

• Arnold was a professional body builder so, of course, he is going to have HUGE muscles all over. All of the Pros look like that. He is different than the "wanna be's" in the gyms who are just trying to get big so they can "show off" .
    If I had the time to do it, I'd be like the guy in the other pic... toned and athletic. A body that required not "killing yourself " to keep looking like that.

• I love Arnold his physique in the 70s was the most muscular physique in existence.
    You might not see it as attractive but I see it as thousands of hours of hard work and dedication thousands upon thousands of repetitions, millions of muscle fibers tearing over and over again.
    Arnold is a hero, a man amongst men and a role model for millions of men around the world.

A reporter once told Arnold "I never would want to look like you" and Arnold replied "Don't worry you never will"

• I wouldn't want to get that big, I don't see the point. I'd rather be the same size as the other guys you posted and be more athletic and functional. Bodybuilders aren't usually as strong as they look, the nature of their training means that they don't build a massive amount of strength in comparison to their size.

• I voted C because it looks like he's trying to take a shit. Wow, for all the content, you could have made this a myTake and got the probably promoted 50 points lol

• I suppose he did. But realistically that isn't something that anyone with less free time and resources can achieve.

• I find serious muscle definition unattractive on a girl too. I'm used to having my body and like it overall and feel thankful to have the body I do tbh.

• It's totally disproportionate... for his movies okay it was who he played to be... but I can't imagine he managed to become like this without taking medication like steroids :-(

• 17d

Disproportionate? Arnold? Lmao what mate. You don't just take steroids and look like that over night either.

• HIs body was the best in the bodybuilding world where bodies are judged on how muscle they have in each body part and not on their beauty. I have different preferences regarding a beautiful aesthetic body. This is the perfect body
    scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../..._1855640356_n.jpg

• I bodybuild and he's a great inspiration to me. His body symmetry is crazy. However when he's pumped its way too much. I wish i looked like him on a normal and not pumped up state.

• He honestly looked more natural in the 80s when he was acting, etc. My body goal (once I get back to the gym lol), is probably just toned, but nothing too scary. Being that over developed can also be bad because the muscles get in the way anyhow

• When my dad was in the Air Force he was an amatuer body builder, went to competitions and everything.
    And yeah he thought Arnolds body was Goals

• i find his body very attractive, arnold did some pretty hard work on his body, there;s no bodybuilder like him yet. he's a legend but i dont want my body to look like arnold, i want my body like chris evans or more shredded

• Thank God my goal is Chris Evans 😂
    Arnold's body type is hard to maintain tbh
    After coming in movies he wasn't that much ripped and muscular :P

• Oh, Arnold had a crazy good body. He was only like 220 lbs at 6"1-ish. Nowadays people are coming in at 260 at 5"9

• I look better than him... *tries to be cool but fails* :'(

• Well I am not gonna make a body like him niri am upset...

• We don't put on muscle for women. We put it on because we want to be man amongst men. You couldn't get a muscular guy if you wanted to, so you are settling for less.

• I mean bodybuilding isn't about looking sexy, it's about looking as jacked as possible.

• Everybody knows he took steroids. You can't get as big without steroids.

I want to achieve maximum muscle mass without steroids.

• Nope, not at all

• Oh poor Arnie

• I like Chris Evans's body better too... I wish i find some super hero steroids :D
    Arnold did it too much i think

• he used many steroids back than

• When a person has too much muscle, you should question their sexuality or mental health..

SOMETHING is going wrong there and it's not because they're a health freak because a lot of them take steroids

• Lol if you think he was too big you should see the top bodybuilders now

• More from Guys
    4

What Girls Said 17

• My boyfriend is skinny AF, practically bordering on anorexic looking and you know what, I think he is the sexiest guy ever despite him not being muscular at all.

• Its really unattractive those are waaaaay too much muscles :/ second actor (forgot his name but I know who he is as well xD ) is MUCH better!

• Yeah, there is a limit. I like second type of body :)

• Im not into men without all those muscles. Creeps me out

• unattractive

• I find Chris Evans a bit too muscular too to be honest. Arnold's is very impressive, but I wouldn't wanna date a guy with a body like that.

• no Δ± didn't like it

• Arnold's body grosses me out and I could

• I don't find his body attractive. I can still appreciate the hard work and dedication.

• I'm sorry but there is a limit... it's unattractive to me

• No, it's way too much for me

• It's scary and disturbing

• It's super gross.

• Unattractive and so is Chris Evans' body nowadays.

• Why are you putting graham crackers between the arm?

• No I don't.

• I don'tlike those muscles at all. But the last two pictures... yeah you're right now we're talking. I love those kind of muscles.