Help interpreting my dream?

I had a dream of a girl who i recently left lifting up her shirt to show me her belly and she was pregnant and not only that but my name was tattooed on her stomach in bold print. The dream fast forward in time and i was at a dinner with my family and that girl. I look over and see a little boy sitting down at the other end of the table. I look at my brother and tell him how much that boy looks like me. And he said it does. I ask the girl if he's mine and she said yes. I then ask for his birth certificate. The boy looked so much like me but mixed with her. I would appreciate your insight into the meaning of this dream. Thank you.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't think she's pregnant, but the dream indicates that there's still a connection between you guys. I don't know anything about your relationship, but one of you is still harboring some deep feelings.

• 20d

True. I love her very much but I had to let her go. It was just one of those situations that happened so fast you don't get the time to process it. It's not easy leaving someone you still love.

• 19d

Hmm... Well, I can't tell you if it was the right move or not, but you clearly have some emotions to work through. Best wishes.

• 19d

Thanks

• There's a dream dictionary online somewhere

What Guys Said 0