What do sheeps think about?

All they do 24/7 is stand in a field eating grass. Don't they get bored? Do they think about anything else other than eating grass and shitting? 🤔
Why don't they have any zest for life 😫

0|1
2|23

What Guys Said 23

• More developed thinking comes with more developed brains. Less developed brains focus more on functioning than reflecting. I would imagine that sheep pretty much process as much information as is needed to eat, sleep, shit, procreate and survive. That is all they need. Besides which, their feet are too stumpy to play Monopoly.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, they're not thinkers like us. They don't know anything about voting, or disease, or earthquakes, or love, or Monday mornings...

... so who's better off? xDDD

Hmmm.
    i0.kym-cdn.com/.../philosoraptor.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • They enjoy life to the MAX! "Oh my God! The grass here is even better than the gras under the tree. It has a hint of oakiness with notes of chocolate and cherries." "Hey guys, remember the grass in 2007? Remember how succulent it was? Who remembers the great cow flap disaster of 2013?"

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they get sad that they can't vote for obama anymore... (lawls I so funny)

1|0
    0|0
  • About a shaved...

0|0
    0|0
  • Do sheeps count people when they can't sleep?

0|0
    0|0
  • Would u like to talk to animals?

0|0
    0|0
  • "I hope I'm served with a nice side salad and not shit grass like I have to eat"

0|0
    0|0
  • "Baaaaahhhhh!" That's about it... 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • They think about you having no mind. They also know that some girl like you thinks about them, I heard they have telepathy so maybe you hear sheep thoughts now.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha... Best question I've ever seen on GAG :D :D

But I'm sorry I don't know the answer, coz I'm not a Sheep :D

0|0
    0|0
  • They think about you

0|0
    0|0
  • LOL 😂 you're funny

0|0
    0|0
  • Do sheep even think? :p

0|0
    0|0
  • They are obviously bored, look how they just mindlessly follow the other sheep. 😂
    These are the questions I live for

0|0
    0|0
  • This is actualy kinda funny. Animals don't think, they react. They are lead by theirn urges.

0|0
    0|0
  • They think about nothing

0|0
    0|0
  • they think about you @Whereismymind

I know I do ;)

0|0
    0|1
  • can i ask you a question? WHERE IS YOUR MIND?

0|0
    0|0
  • animals aren't like us obviously... they don't think it doesn't bother them what do you expect them to do? use a phone

0|0
    0|0
  • There also sleeping and fucking and there best friend there was a study done with cows that proved that not only do they have best friends but removing there best friends decreased tge amount of milk they produced by up to 25%

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you think they count humans, while trying to fall asleep?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Nah they chillin

0|0
    0|0
  • As "who's the next bitch I'm going to fuck" while eating grass

0|0
    0|0