What are the craziest things you've heard in the past week?

A few days ago, I heard about this dude dissolved in straight acid after he slipped into a hot spring trying to check the temperature to take a bath...

also, fact number 2: dr. Seuss's name was originally supposed to be pronounced like Soice... like noiceWhat are the craziest things you've heard in the past week?
And 3rd... this 😂

What Girls Said 8

• I heard about that guy that fell into the pool too, it was quite shocking

• Not heard, but saw. I was just looking at that video for the song '' Don't hurt me'' by DJ Mustard ft. Nicki Minaj and Jermih. Honestly...*mouth drop* ... WHAT THE FU*K DID I JUST SEE? I think... weird hentai interspecies animal porn bahahahaaa

• 12d

Da fuck? I honestly don't know how I managed to get through that entire song...

• 12d

BAHAHAHAHAaa Bruh I don't know how I did either... see you know what I mean Tommy lol. I sat there like what the actual FUCK! I thought it was a joke so I went on, on demand and I'll be damned that was the actual official vid rofl. I gotta pee!
      You stole... well part of my next question lol. I was going to ask what's the weirdest crap yuppie seen this week? after watching that.

• That you're my biggest fan

• I heard about the guy dissolving! They won't let his sister release the video or something right?

• Some guys really like piss.

• That some guys love drinking their own bodily fluids 😭😭😭😭

• That you can open up a can of food but rubbing it on cement! :o

• a woman drinking sperm for beauty

• 13d

Someone should tell her it's more effective to rub it on face, like cream... I would know... wait, what? 😳

What Guys Said 13