What are the craziest things you've heard in the past week?

A few days ago, I heard about this dude dissolved in straight acid after he slipped into a hot spring trying to check the temperature to take a bath...

also, fact number 2: dr. Seuss's name was originally supposed to be pronounced like Soice... like noiceWhat are the craziest things you've heard in the past week?
And 3rd... this πŸ˜‚

813

Most Helpful Girl

• Not heard, but saw. I was just looking at that video for the song '' Don't hurt me'' by DJ Mustard ft. Nicki Minaj and Jermih. Honestly...*mouth drop* ... WHAT THE FU*K DID I JUST SEE? I think... weird hentai interspecies animal porn bahahahaaa

• Da fuck? I honestly don't know how I managed to get through that entire song...

• BAHAHAHAHAaa Bruh I don't know how I did either... see you know what I mean Tommy lol. I sat there like what the actual FUCK! I thought it was a joke so I went on, on demand and I'll be damned that was the actual official vid rofl. I gotta pee!
      You stole... well part of my next question lol. I was going to ask what's the weirdest crap yuppie seen this week? after watching that.

Most Helpful Guy

• How about this story of the strange "sausage" that a woman found in her soup in Ghana (after she'd already eaten more than 2/3rds of the meal)?

metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/.../tuo-zafi-1.jpg

Or this Uruguayan sci-fi short film, 'M. A. M. O. N.' (Monitor Against Mexicans Over Nationwide) a satirical fantasy sci-fi short film that explores with black humor and lots of VFX the outrageous consequences of Donald TrumpΒ΄s plan of banning immigration and building an enormous wall on the Mexico-US border, which already has more than 3M views?

https://youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw

Or, taking the cake, the story of the 28-year-old South African man who endured a rare case of β€œpenile strangulation” after squeezing his wedding ring around his sex organ for β€œerotic reasons,” and nearly had to have it amputated:
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../wedding-ring-stuck-penis_us_582b5d4ae4b01d8a014ad720

As well as the Ukrainian man who posed as a high schooler and enrolled at a high school in Pennsylvania so that he could have sexual relations with 15yr olds: www.telegraph.co.uk/.../

And the giant 'foam blob' that's swallowed up the streets of Santa Clara:
    media.nbcbayarea.com/.../...avenue-twitter-pic.jpg

So it's kind of hard to choose one...

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 12