How many of you are on board with Trump's cabinet choices?

For those of you that don't know, here are the people:

White House chief strategist:
Steve Bannon
(CEO of Breitbart News)

National Security Advisor:
Michael Flynn
(Disgraced former General)

Director of the Environmental Protection Agency:
Myron Ebell
(Lobbyist for Climate Change Deniers)

Secretary of Education:
Michelle Rhee
(Owner of a multi-billion dollar Charter school lobbying group)

Secretary of Agriculture:
Forrest Lucas
(Billionaire owner of the company Lucas Oil)

Secretary of Energy:
Harold Hamm
(Billionaire Oil Tycoon)

Secretary of Homeland Security:
Michael McCaul
(Texas Congressman and the 2nd Richest U. S Politician before Trump with $300 million dollars)

Secretary of the Treasury:
Steven Mnuchin
(Worked for Goldman Sachs)

What have they done? Click the link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/comments/5dsjm8/trumps_cabinet/?st=IVPEJ44D&sh=483e7a56

• I am on board, great choices
  • I am not on board, poor choices
20d I'm not surprised people on this site don't read the links of what these people have done and want to do.

What Guys Said 8

• Great! A man who doesn't believe in global warming is the Director of the Environmental Protection Agency.

What could go wrong?

• 20d

Right? None of these choices are good.

• 20d

"Those are comic book villains" someone on Reddit has commented. I couldnt have thought of a more accurate description.

• 20d

Yes, Legion of Doom is quite fitting.

• Looks pretty damn good so far. I would've liked to have seen Ron Paul included, though.

• Awesome :)

• Some of those positions aren't even announced yet, as far as I know.

• 20d

If this was the final list?

• 20d

Ok, fair enough.

I'm curious, do you read Breitbart?

• 20d

Nope, I don't look at news published by either extreme right or left.

• No idea I am not from usa and I dont know these people.

• I will extend the same courtesy I did for Obama and I will remain neutral for his first 6 months to see how it goes.

• i like the choices

• I have to say I'm not surprised. He's expected to pick wealthy individuals because he travels in the same circles with them. I'm not surprised he's looking at oil people to head up Energy and Agriculture. These oil guys know the ropes and are likely to spur energy growth that Obama has throttled. As for EPA, a guy who does not take ANTHROPOGENIC climate change seriously is right in line with Trumps campaign message. Public education is a complete failure in so many neighborhoods so it does not surprise me to see him go with someone who favors Charter Schools/School Vouchers. As for Bannon and Flynn, I'll wait and see.

• 20d

These choices aren't desirable. Having a white nationalist as the chief strategist and as for Flynn:

Michael Flynn (Disgraced former General)
      He says Islam is Cancer and it's irrational for people not to be afraid of Muslims.
      He ordered female Defense Intelligence Agency employees to "dress sexy" and wear short skirts and makeup.
      He was fired from the Military for trying to demand to much power and authority. Though he says the reason was, "political correctness."
      Leaked Bush Administration emails show he show he had extreme anger issues, refused to follow orders, went against policy and became, "physcially abusive with staff."
      He wants to bring back torture.
      He retweeted anti-semetic Tweets.
      He is a Board Member for what The Southern Poverty Law Center considers the largest Anti-Muslim Hate Group in America.
      His son and top adviser is famous for posting online Conspiracy Theories and racist memes.

• 20d

The Southern Poverty Law Center is a joke, do not trust them for reliable information.

What Girls Said 2

• It's like why go out and have sex when my government is already fucking me over in the first place.
    *face palm* jesus take the wheel... and pump the gas too, it's about to be a long and bumpy ride!

• 20d

I laughed. But then remembered this is actually happening and try not to get angry (at them).

• Great choices. Love them