What colour walls do you like in a female bedroom?

Thanks 😬

• All white
    18% (8)29% (6)22% (14)Vote
  • Purple
    14% (6)19% (4)15% (10)Vote
  • Pink
    11% (5)19% (4)14% (9)Vote
  • Red
    9% (4)0% (0)6% (4)Vote
  • Blue
    18% (8)14% (3)17% (11)Vote
  • Lemon yellow
    7% (3)10% (2)8% (5)Vote
  • Other?
    23% (10)9% (2)18% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
15|11

Most Helpful Guy

• A softer color would be best for me. Something like white, light blue, or any color that looks a little washed out.

But really. I will never notice a girls walls for more than a second. Well, some walls of the sugary variety might peak my interest but building foundations tend to remain a very minor factor in my observation. :p

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the position of the room when the sun rises. I know some colors can be really beautiful in natural sunlight, like yellows, light greens and light blues. I also don't mind grey. Having that neutral grey, with white base board, and maybe black furniture allows me to add pops of color (with bedding, pillows, chair, paintings, etc.) and it can make the room feel cozy.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Im not picky. Any color would be fine.

1|0
    0|0
  • If i'm in a female bedroom, the last thing i'm looking at is the walls ... the ceiling should be a nice white though because i sometimes see that :P

1|0
    0|0
  • White walls I am a fan of White Walls. Now If it's a little female girl I guess put pink up

1|0
    0|1
  • None just solid mirror I like to see my work from many angles

2|0
    0|0
  • I love blue, light blue like the sky :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a pretty wild imagination... I am a designer...😜

1|0
    0|0
  • pink

1|0
    0|0
  • Just white or Light Blue.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind. Any color she likes is fine with me

0|0
    0|0
  • Lemon yellow, smooth orange.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I wanted slatey versions of green and blue. My mom said that the blue was 'too cold' so.. I ended up with a mossy green+mauve on one wall. 😑

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess white walls. I've never liked brightly painted bedrooms. I feel like it become distracting. White walls or off white are perfect for bedrooms. You can easily show off your personality and add beauty to it through decorations and furniture. When you have colored walls you're a little limited.

1|0
    0|0
  • all white

1|0
    0|0
  • white or a light shade of grey, purple, pink, or blue

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine is an off white.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe like a very light pink

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine are pink

1|0
    0|0
  • I like white and any pastel color, especially mint, light pink, and light grey.

0|0
    1|0
  • Whatever colour she wants

0|0
    0|0
  • In my bedroom I have black wallpaper with printed silver flowers on, the two walls at the side white and the 4th wall painted the same colour as the flowers on the wallpaper.

Before that I had pink walls and before that yellow xD

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are light blue and light purple

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll take blue for a thousand, Alex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Grey

0|0
    0|0