Why am I still a stick no matter how much I lift and?

Most Helpful Girl

• Draw a stick figure on your hand and hold it up whenever you talk to people, that way, you look more muscular than the stick :3

Most Helpful Guy

• Genetics have a lot to do with. I can eat total garbage food and do the occasional half assed work out and stay strong, hard gainers aren't so lucky.
    Eat like you're going to the chair, no cardio, lift less with more weight. That's probably the best way to get strong, functional muscle.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 14

• I think it takes some time and persistence. I'm skinny, and I've put on 5 kg in the past 6 months, without even eating that much...

• When you sweat dont go sit in the house all soaking wet the air conditioning and can be brutal and cause you to get sick

• It takes time to get results, you can't workout for a couple weeks and expect to be huge. The changes with be gradual.

• It takes months to even start to see results and years before you get actual serious results. A few weeks of light lifting ain't gonna give you anything.

• Oreos cookies have 140 calories for every 2 you eat. I believe in you. Just eat more cookies. Like 20 of them a day

• Many reasons maybe you aren't eating appropiately, lacking sleep, not using the proper techniques, etc.

• It is about rest at your age because your metabolism is so high. You are working out too much and eating too little.

• I learnt that only recently. Also, for some people their abs don't dev properly till their 30s, so getting a six pack will be harder since the muscle isn't developed.

• Nutrition is key man. Study nutrition and the human body.

• Not everyone responds to workouts the same. This is why steroids were invented.

• You have to eat. Eat more, fix your sleep schedule and make sure you have rest days.

• Bc your eating is off

• You need to eat more. If you don't you will stay the same or even lose weight.

• Stick to the basic compound lifts like deadlift, squat, bench press, bent-over row, over head press, etc... lift heavy and get plenty of rest.

Eat plenty of calories from foods like oatmeal, pasta, brown rice, beans, turkey, eggs, chicken breast, beef, cottage cheese, nuts, olive oil, peanut butter, etc.

• you've gotta eat a shit ton of food. that's a key thing beginners miss.