How can you tell the difference between love and like?

How can you telll if you are in love or its just a crush

0|0
6|16

What Guys Said 16

• They may feel very much the same in terms of potential intensity but love is something more balanced and long lasting. Love CAN feel like an amazing high but a lot of the time it's just a constant reassurance. Love is based on true knowledge and understanding of a person, from their worst to their best. It is tested by time and circumstance. You cannot truly love until you have spent significant time with someone, that's my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you feel the same about someone after a few days? Or has the feeling faded?
    Do you still catch your breath when you think about them, after you haven't seen them or heard from them for a few days?

0|0
    0|0
  • When you love someone, you'd take a bullet for them without even thinking. If you have to think about it, you aren't in love with the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • like 👍... love ❤... see the difference? 😂😂😂😂😂

2|1
    0|0
  • Love = you truly think they can enrich your life like = you think they would be temporarily to put it roughly

0|0
    0|0
  • When you love you will go the 'extra mile' to get the person/things you desire. The further you willing to go means that you love it more.

For the person/things you like, you will notice that there are the limit where you start to feel that it is not worth it anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. They are actually one in the same.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love you say, like you say too but it's less risky than saying love

0|0
    0|0
  • Like is enjoying someones company. Love is you would do anything for them to ensure that they are happy, you would take a bullet for them. And be careful what you say or even believe cuz everyone says that untill its really bullet time

0|0
    0|0
  • I was never in love so i'm interested in this one too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple: If it's not mutual then it's like. Or if it is could be something better than both: lust.

0|0
    0|0
  • You prefer them over anybody else, even if they aren't the sexiest in your standards.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no clue

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is a deep infatuation

0|0
    0|0
  • When u like someone u get attracted by his/her qualities or looks. But when u love someone you feel his/her heart. Looks not matter so much. The person you are in love with, is always beautiful for you no matter how bad or good he/she look. Weight, height, color, apparel not matter, same as parents love their kids no matter how they look

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought I loved
    but after she said no I realized it was like
    I can't really always tell

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Can you imagine your life without that person in it?

Every boy I've ever LIKED, at the end of the day, I could live without.

The man I now LOVE, I can't imagine the future without him in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it takes two. Meaning the guy and girl have mutual feelings for each other and they 'love' each other. Like is just the surface of the person because u don't know them truly. What most confuse love with infatuation

0|1
    0|0
  • If you're not together with then you're not in love. You can't be in love with someone you don't know, but you can romanticize a crush, making it feel like love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just can
    I don't know how to explain it

0|0
    0|0
  • I asume all my romanticness is just "like" because I haven't loved anyone romantically yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • love is selfless lust is selfish.

0|0
    0|0