If you are a person that is taunted by constant thoughts, how would you feel if they were silenced? Would you miss them or feel instant relief?

0|0
15|3

Most Helpful Girl

• i would have constant thoughts why my other constant thoughts were gone, lol
    no... i would just feel strange for a bit, then relieved
    i'm a very anxious person
    as such constant thoughts are a part of me and i would need some time adjusting that they were gone

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• As someone who tends to analyze every tiny detail, sometimes I get overwhelmed with my own thoughts. So, yeah, I'd feel relief. Not thinking is really relaxing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would miss them because I am an introvert, and I need to listen to myself telling myself that I value my thoughts and feelings. I don't want to be around people to get that from others, I need it from myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've been diagnosed as an 'excessive ruminator', which basically means I overthink a lot.
    If I didn't have this, I'd be a lot more peaceful, less anxious and I'd live in the moment a lot more.

1|0
    0|0
  • Instant relief. I have thoughts of my ex from time to time. And I want them to go away like he never existed to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • If all these awful and negative thoughts that I think about on a daily basis were silenced, I'd be the happiest person on the planet. Wouldn't miss them a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • i would feel relief.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instant relief

0|0
    0|0
  • I would feel relief.

0|0
    0|0
  • It'd be great for a little while, but then I'd panic and freak out (As I do 24/7 anyways), so I doubt much would change.

0|0
    0|0
  • instant relief, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be nice if my brain could get some rest like that:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Both i guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be relieved

0|0
    0|0
  • Relief!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3