What's your favorite childhood game (s)?

Burnout 3: Takedown

What's your favorite childhood game(s)?

The music is just fucking amazing, brings back soo many memories.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always wanted Burnout 3: Takedown but never got it. Oh well, I moved on to better things eventually.

When I was younger my favorite games to play were hide and seek, the sims and harry potter on my gameboy, and driving games (which I still love and play)

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• My favourite childhood game just has to be Jet Set Radio Future. That was my shit. Still love it despite the shitty ass graphics 😂😂 And still listen to some of the music too for nostalgia 👌🏼
    https://youtu.be/BEaNvVi7DG8
    Second one is Ssx3, I thought I was the shit at it. 😂😂 played it all the time, me and my bro were so competitive 😂
    https://youtu.be/sCPpgT65_7E

Burnout 3 was also my shit, man this brings back too many memories 😭

• Tekkem 5
    GTA vice city
    Crash Bondicoot
    Tazminian Tiger
    Spiro the dragon
    Jak 2
    Smackdown vs Raw
    Fifa
    Need for Speed
    Sims 2
    Sly Cooper
    Kingdom of hearts

• I remember the older Gran Turismos and like, nfsu and midnight clubs. Kingdom hearts which is still my favorite, . hack, resident evil, crash bandicoot, unreal tournament, Spyro, legend of zeldas. Played a lot of metal gear but tbh I didn't really understand what was happening til I got to hs so, lol. Dunno if that counts.

• Mortal Kombat!!!

• Zelda Wind Waker. Except I had no idea what I was doing so I just collected and fed pigs on Outset Island for like a year.

• super mario 3, zelda: ocarina of time, donkey kong, and the board game sorry.

• Sims 2

• Twister and hopscotch. I used to beat everyone.

• Not a video game, but hide and seek was my favorite!

• Def Jam Vendetta/FFNY
    Mortal Kombat
    Jak & Daxter

• Barbies

• I use to LOVEEEE kingdom of hearts. My grandparents wouldn't buy it for me but I watched my family play it. I also love the sims.

What Guys Said 17

• -- Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2 (I beat the entire game, but it took FOREVER. Some of the races were so rage inducing. The music was sweet too.)
    -- Need For Speed: Most Wanted. (I never beat it, but it had Hand of Blood by Bullet For My Valentine on it as one of the songs.)
    -- Star Wars Battlefront 1 and 2 (I beat the games several times until they were kinda too easy and became less interesting :( )
    -- Mario Party 4 (and the overpowered star genie)
    -- Kingdom Hearts (friggin Hollow Bastion Riku took me forever to beat since I sped through the game the first time and didn't level up appropriately smh)

... But most of all, Super Smash Bros Melee. The reason I can probably beat the average person today at it is because I played it every morning when I carpooled with my friend growing up lol. I became obsessed with the game and beat it who knows how many times, erased the data and restarted, unlocked all the chance coin trophies, and anything I could do.

When I was younger like middle school or whatever, I was a HUGE gamer. It was obsessive. Like at some point I had a 4-hour per day game restriction set on me. I became that obsessed with a game lol. Now I don't game as much.

• Dude.. u know what?

Gta fukin' San Andreas.. I am still playing this shit seriously. But not its SP, I play SA-MP which is Online version of San Andreas. I had a clan there like 6 years ago and I was leading it.. 😎. Damn u bringt a lot of memories back right now bruh D;

http://i.hizliresim.com/Mo9ZQN.jpg
    http://i.hizliresim.com/r6YDk7.jpg

• You see, when I was a kid, games were played on cave walls with drawings of saber tooths and mammoths.

Here's a game from my childhood I loved...

https://youtu.be/cxrY7MWEkwE

I also liked Avalon Hill games, in particular Squad Leader and World in Flames.

• 0|3
  • I would say between Spyro, Harvest Moon and gta San Andreas, and Sims.

• Driver
    Crash Bandicoot
    Mario Kart
    Metal Gear Solid (the original)

• All time favorites are
    pirates of the Caribbean pc (2003 game)
    And age of empires 3

• 20d

Oh man that's one of my all-time favorite games too! :D The graphics were amazing to me at the time it came out, especially when you're at sea in your ship during the sunset hours of the day/night cycles, haha!

I also thought it was cool how your officers run around with you on land as a badass posse. xD I didn't hire them from the taverns (since you have to pay those guys each month, and they have no personal stories either), but rather ran with the few guys you meet during the storyline who join you for free (or after just a one-time payment) in return for helping them or saving their lives, haha.

The only downside to that game was the developers were rushed to get it out in time for the 2003 movie, so you can see some story points about the supporting characters (like your character's past with the love interest Danielle Greene) were missing.

• 20d

@dissolute_dog yes I loved it a lot ^^
      There's a huge mod that's still being update though that makes the game 3x bigger

• Final Fantasy 7.

• Age of Empires The Conquerors

• Tank90 hands down.

• Childhood games? I liked Monopoly when it first came out in the 1930's. Chess before that.

• Pokemon and sanandreas.

• Crash bandicoot PS1

• You won't even make a sound when you swallow water down

• Original Star Wars Battlefront, Need For Speed HP2, Fifa 03

• obs GTA