Am I that desperate for love?

Now most of the times I 'dream' (with my eyes open sometimes) of having a boyfriend...
It's hard to write it to let you understand it more but I image that I have a boyfriend. I invent the story's and I 'see' them in my head (if that makes sense) . Most of my story's are about have a unbreakable relationship where we argue but the guy (that I really don't put a face on or name (weird I know) ) doesn't want to break up with me neither do I (So yeah all weird). The reason I wrote this, is to ask why am I inventing those story's, is it because of being alone? And how can I stop it? It's hard to focus on something else so I don't know on what I can focus on so that I forget to make up a story...
I don't want to make it too long so if you have question for more details orso lol let me know

What Guys Said 4

• I think what you're describing are fantasies and it's very normal. It's normal for you to fantasize about having a boyfriend.

• I totally used to do this. It would mostly be right before I'd fall asleep, just kinda staring at my ceiling. Then one day the anonymous person gained a face and I fell hard for this girl, and well, we've together for almost 3 years now. So... Find the face to the person! And take that risk. You never know, they may be the one.

• Sounds like you're lonely
    You should find a guy

• first of all u need to leave the safety of ur dreams and take more risks someone in real life ik very well u think that any real relashinship will never be as good as the imaginary one but here lies the problem it's not real

What Girls Said 0