What do guys think if your a trained fighter?

I'm a girl that is trained in swords, throwing knives, katana, bows, daggers, hand to hand, maces, axes, jujutsu, karate, etc (basically any weapon/fighting you can imagine or look up) what would guys think of this? Would they think its awesome? Scary? Weird?

• Awesome
  • Scary
  • Weird
  • not like it (because I'm more badass than them

What Guys Said 21

• Awesome! How'd you like to spar with me? What are your favorite martial arts, and what's your favorite weapon? I've trained with all of those weapons too (besides katanas- bit too pricey) as well as a fair few others. Don't really go for throwing knives myself, though I'm a decent shot with the bow. Chakrams are more my style, and I'm a crack shot with them. And they're technically not daggers, but I'd say that katars are my weapons of choice. Are you more badass than me? Dunno. But it'd be definitely be thrilling to put it to the test and find out.

• 14d

Hello? So, which fighting styles have you actually trained in? Jujitsu (Japanese, or Brazilian?), Karate, Kenjutsu, and perhaps Ninjitsu from the sound of it. Any others?

• 14d

Okay, cool. I've only really dabbled in Muay Thai and Vale Tudo- not really anyone around here that teaches them. And I've never heard of Bacorn or Vacorn, so they're new to me. But I've trained in Brazilian Jujitsu, Ninjitsu and Eskrima as well, as well as Kung Fu (specialize in Leopard style- I'd actually developed the leopard fist independently all the way back when I was in primary school, from when I was 9). My favorites would have to be Tae Kwon Do, Jeet Kune Do, Wing Chun and Gatka though- those are the ones I've trained most extensively in. Capoeira and Baguazhang are pretty cool too.

• 14d

Oh ho ho, are you now? We'll just see about that. I've have loved to see your answer to this question, and to have compared it with mine. www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2172286-how-many-martial-artists-are-here-on-gag-what-martial-art-do-you

• I've always been interested in these exotic martial arts, but in the US you don't have that many opportunities to learn them..

• 14d

Yes it's hard to find I've taken a online private course before try that😀

• 14d

I've watched exhibitions of these arts in China. Quite a spectacle.

• I think it's great, good on you. I wouldn't find it weird or intimidating in the least. It's good that you have something that you're passionate about.

• 14d

Thanks. I'm very tall and muscular so a lot of people look the other way (I'm 6'1, yes I'm a girl)

• 14d

I'm 6ft 4 so at least I could look you in the eyes, lol! Besides which, if you want to handle any physical confrontations that's fine with me, I'll hold your coat :P

• I think it's great but I would have suspicion that one day you might get mad and try to screw with me by throwing a knife close to my head Landing in the wall

• I would find it odd. Not in a bad way, just something you don't see everyday. I make pretty much everything you mentioned. From historical pieces (still refining the art on this one) to practical (everyday carry, hunting, kitchen, fillet, etc.) So it wouldn't throw me off.

• Sparring would turn into heat, it wouod be one hell of a night - I'd also keep a twin ninja sai under my pillow juuuuuust in case

• besides knives and hand to hand, most of them seem pointless. Who carries a sword around to defend themselves? lol

• I think it's weird you believe that or wanted that. Seriously, maces, axes and katanas? Most of those are illegal even in the US. Why would you need training like that unless you've seen too many movies?

• I love it... I instruct hard offensive arts myself , (5) arts (6) degrees... 49 years long. That's totally great to be versed like that...

• Thats pretty cool!!

• You do you, boo! Having a unique hobby is super cewl. Passion for something is usually a pretty big turn on for guys.

• cool but scary 😂😂😂

• Cute.

• Thats really awesome! Like a ninja.

• The maces, daggers, knives and swords sounds a bit weird to be honest. But no problem with the martial arts. That's just cool. My girlfriend is a martial arts instructor, so I'm used to be with a girl who can easily kick my butt haha.

• It is kinda cute, but I personally dislike katanas.

• I live a dangerous life, I need some back up

• Awesome! my kind of girl so she can protect me :)

• It's cool hun

• I'll kick your ass

• Cool its turn on do you like fighting?

What Girls Said 2

• Wow you are awesome girl...

• it think guys will find it attractive.