Think of your biggest crush. Would you have liked to read an autobiography about/by them?

When I get a crush on someone I want to know all about them. I usually search Google to get all the info I can find but unfortunately I usually can't find much and that stresses me out.

I'd be very happy if they wrote an autobiography. I'd read it and devour it.

How about you?

• definitely, i'd love to
  • I'd like to
  • probably
  • maybe
  • unlikely
  • no. i want to learn a lot about them, but not through autobiographies.
  • no I don't really care to learn more about them
12d Update
11d Updatee.

What Guys Said 6

• I'd like to read her HS diary.

• Not anymore. I would've while I still liked them

• I would actually

• Fuck no, I don't to ruin that illusion i've made for myself of them being "perfect"

• Well usually I can get a lot of info. Over time. But I would definitely read it.

• That's useful ass info hell yeah

What Girls Said 18

• On one hand I don't want to know too much because I can fall in love with what I imagine a crush to be like, and not allow a person to show me who they are and whether or not we are compatible, in fear that they are either not as perfect as I hoped or so perfect that I'm not good enough, but this is unfair to both of us, so I'm working on not having expectations, only having standards. On the other hand, I'm a bit of a google stalker myself, but I stop myself because it ruins the magic of engaging with this person and them sharing those secrets about themselves, it enables me to be too much of a chicken to go out there and talk to them, replaces the real friendship with the person and makes me feel even worse when someone else took the opportunity to directly connect and ended up with them, just overall gives me regrets later. Every time I feel the urge to stalk, I redirect myself to articles about conversation topics and how to engage different types of personalities.

• If this was AFTER i crushed on them then yes would of loved to because I would of loved to of seen what games they were playing at with me :(
    Beforehand? No, keep it traditional and natural 👌

• I'd want to learn about them by spending time with them. Anything less than that is a waste of time imho.

• Honestly, I'd rather they tell me and explain to me things about themselves rather than finding out about everything in one hit.

• Yes, because Keanu is amazing.

• Lol that's stalkish 😅 I will want to know face to face lol

• Yeah he was pretty darn mysterious. I wonder what he would say about me!

• HELLLL NO! cause I'm into some STRANGEEEEEEE mf's lmao. Hey, at least I'm honest!

• Lol tbh no idc

• in my opinion you don't like them if you don't want to know more about them. I think the people saying they don't care are just trying to sound cool

• Only If there was written something about me.

• I would love to know more about the guy I kinda like now

• Information is power!!

• Yeah as long as he never ever found out I bought a copy.

• I voted f

• yes I want to know about them cus i want to know how can i please them, the things we have in common and if he is the right one.

• Yep, it'd be nice to know more about him

• The internet lies, I would much rather get to know him face to face. Then I can see every single detail perfectly.