When I get a crush on someone I want to know all about them. I usually search Google to get all the info I can find but unfortunately I usually can't find much and that stresses me out.
I'd be very happy if they wrote an autobiography. I'd read it and devour it.
How about you?
- definitely, i'd love to40% (20)40% (10)40% (30)Vote
- I'd like to16% (8)8% (2)13% (10)Vote
- probably6% (3)8% (2)7% (5)Vote
- maybe6% (3)8% (2)7% (5)Vote
- unlikely8% (4)4% (1)7% (5)Vote
- no. i want to learn a lot about them, but not through autobiographies.24% (12)24% (6)24% (18)Vote
- no I don't really care to learn more about them0% (0)8% (2)2% (2)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Not anymore. I would've while I still liked them0
Most Helpful Girl
On one hand I don't want to know too much because I can fall in love with what I imagine a crush to be like, and not allow a person to show me who they are and whether or not we are compatible, in fear that they are either not as perfect as I hoped or so perfect that I'm not good enough, but this is unfair to both of us, so I'm working on not having expectations, only having standards. On the other hand, I'm a bit of a google stalker myself, but I stop myself because it ruins the magic of engaging with this person and them sharing those secrets about themselves, it enables me to be too much of a chicken to go out there and talk to them, replaces the real friendship with the person and makes me feel even worse when someone else took the opportunity to directly connect and ended up with them, just overall gives me regrets later. Every time I feel the urge to stalk, I redirect myself to articles about conversation topics and how to engage different types of personalities.0