If you could would you?

If you could keep a beehive would you?If you could would you???

I personally would especially seeing that the help your gardenπŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably just end up talking to the bees. Then they'd tell it to the trees and we'd just have an awful mess.

Pass.

• Um what?

• I'm sorry for making fun of your spelling, hun <3

• Ha don't lie to me none of you are ever are hay look at her she must be stupid or something she can't spell maybe she should be tested for dyslexia Mommy mommy look at her I can spell better than her and she's in highschool maybe she should be sent to tutoring i have heard you and everyone else bull shit over my spelling error I'm fucking tired of people treating me like they are so much better than or you think your all so much smarter than me you know what you can all kiss my ass I hate you all

Sponsored

What Guys Said 29

• No, but my best friend is a bee keeper and used to have around 30-40 hives or so. He has less that half that now because all the bees are dying. That's a pretty serious problem world wide.

I think he said bees are responsible for about a third of the world food supply, and they are dying. Nobody knows for sure why, but pesticides are suspected.

Another guy I know is a bee expert and travels worldwide giving lectures. I don't know him well, but I've known him a long time.

I've moved hives and swarms before. Bees are pretty cool. I just scooped them up by double hand fulls and they didn't care. I don't know how many that was, probably hundreds at a time. They stick to each other. It's like pulling velcro apart, not as strong though.

• I like bees but I don't see them ware I live but not surprising sence I live in a dessertπŸ˜‚πŸ«πŸŒ΅πŸŒ΅ I have a interest in something similar to homesteading and I plan to keep bee's πŸπŸπŸπŸ―πŸ―πŸŒΊπŸŒ»πŸŒΌπŸŒ·πŸŒΈπŸŒΉπŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸ€β˜˜πŸŒΏπŸŒΎπŸπŸπŸ 2

• Doesn't hurt to start looking into it.
      There are probably places where they are illegal also.

• Probably

• I would, though it wouldn't be necessary where I live. I live next to an Orange Grove and have a few others nearby. I think they would be interesting to have a bee hive.

• Yes. If I didn't have small grandchildren coming around, I'd bee keep in a minute.

• I have done that. And they help plants for mile around, not just your garden.

• It's nice thing to keep a bee hive to help the garden but there
    is high risk Africanized honey bee was first introduced to Brazil
    in the 1950s, in an effort to increase honey production; but, in
    1957, 26 swarms accidentally escaped quarantine. Since then,
    the species has spread throughout South America, and arrived
    in North America in 1985.

• No, I can't be with flying insects without killing them.

• I feel like I wouldn't be able to take care of it seeing as I live in Michigan (Gets cold AF) and the bees are having serious population problems lately so I wouldn't want to contribute to that. Bees be my homies doe.

• Don't you have bees in that state?

• I'm sure there are large indoor facilities but judging by the pics on the post I don't think i'd be able to keep one of those wooden bee houses in my place. I guess if I had access to the storage necessary i'd have one, but i'd bee to afraid of fucking up and killing them all. I respect my homies too much to put their care in my hands.

• Lol thats just a bee hive I like thare are many others and anyone who studies the bee's can take care of them lol I think it's funny u live in a state I coincided moving to when I'm olderπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Yes β™₯🐝

• never

• my parents are considering getting one

• Fuck no!

• Wouldn't really want to put in the work.

• --------Yes---------

• nah... not my thing

• hell yea!

I would definitely make Morgan Freeman jealous with this bad boy

• Yes and then I can get their delicious honey for daaayyysss

• sure

• No, I don't like being close to a lot of bees. Might do something to piss them off.

• What no I wouldn'tπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• ofc but that cost money

• I would

• I had mason bees last year.

• No, im not a fan of bees and my Mum is allergic to them.

• Yeah I'd start making my own honey (the one and only organic food that doesn't go bad

• yes I would

• No. I don't like flying insects, except butterflies.

• No I wouldn't be willing to keep watch over it

• Why should I? What if the beehive explodes and all bees come to me?

• FUCK NO GET THOSE DAMN BEES AWAY!

What Girls Said 9

• Lol no I'll be too scare of them tbh πŸ˜…

• no thanks

• You read my mind.

• Since I'm really allergic to insects (including bees) I always try to avoid them. So no beehive for me.

• Yes I would

• Only if I can send them to sting people I don't like.

• I don't want a bee hive

• not interested

• I think little holes are gross. Beehives... are just to much