Why do girls that aren't even that good looking think every dude likes them?

I've been accused of this twice in my short stay here and it boggles my mind. Both times the girl was average at best but rated themselves higher it seems.

I'm too fucking old for you ANYWAY! Please tell me this isn't how it goes on your thirties; I do not want to attract barely 20 somethings.😖

Fuck the male prime!

• I feel you bro, these hoes overreact
  • Bro, nah, these girls are legit
  • Option of curiosity
    Vote C

710

Most Helpful Girl

• lol usually guys would want a young flock
    anyhoww your looks don t really dictate that
    maybe you re not a hottie yourself lol
    I usually feel if guys approach me and are nice to me that there is some intentions behind it and I am almost always right.
    so I just put my limits and guards up until I am sure he just wants to be a friend.
    where s the harm in that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's how the market is structured. Within context of the dynamic between male and female imagine a system where women are the suppliers and men are the demand. But the saving grace is that demand is always at it's peak. Control the supply, you control it all...

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 6

• Maybe they have a high self esteem. Why would that be so bad? I wish I had a high self esteem.
    I agree though... most girls tend to feel superior to the others. I can't stand superiority, sorry. There are girls who think they are the best and every guy would cut his arm for them. In reality, there are a lot of girls that are better than them.
    If you don't find them attractive, then tell them ( nicely) that they are not your type.

• "Beauty is in the Eye of The/Their Beholder."xx

• Just look at the answers at those "rate yourself out of 10" questions, everyone thinks they are gods. 😂

• i voted A... they're overconfident and they overreact

• Hoes have confident asses 👌

• I know no one likes me.

What Guys Said 9

• Because women are skittish bunnies, many of them. But, it does occur often. The only way I've learned to make sure it doesn't happen is to be a dick, in general. It's based on level of attention given, I think. Females are used to getting a lot of attention and being chased, so it's only natural for them to assume other guys are also chasing if they show the slightest interest. Which includes just talking to them. This applies to average girls and probably slightly below. The only ones who aren't programmed to immediately think "hide the vagina," are the ugly ones, because they aren't used to it; so they dont expect it.

What? You wouldn't want to attract 20-somethings? That's abnormal. The average age preference for males of all age ranges is 22. Naturally. They're at their peak.

• On here you say? I don't know too many girls (or any really) that are actively trying to get some via GaG. I think it'd because every guy who contacts them on here probably has tried to solicit nudes and other sexual stuff from her, so they just immediately assume every guy they encounter on here is similar

• This is why I don't put my picture up. I get tired of women treating me like a sex object. Like I'm not just some piece of meat, I have feelings, you know?

• I've seen it in real life more than on here. I dont know why they assume you like them without you knowing them well enough to even consider liking them.

• Because

• Bitches are in for a cruel awaking...

• They need that. in this Instagram model ruled world, OK looking girls need validation too.

• It's just how a lot of girls were conditioned. They think every guy that starts talking to them desires them. I've had it happen to me a few times. I literally had a girl say how she wasn't interested in dating me when I approached her and asked her if I was close to a certain street which was truly the only reason I was even talking to her. It's not a big deal.

• because it's true. guys will bang anything