How tall do you like guys?

What Girls Said 26

What Guys Said 8

• they better like 6'5" lol

• You said you are 5'10 its not that tall but no girl wil lyou reject you because you are short. So don't lose your confidence.

• if you're handsome height doesn't matter you will get women

• I'm 6'4 and girls look at me like the plague. Height doesn't matter

• people do tend to partner with people of similar height due to a phenomenon known as assortative mating. However, no one seemed totally happy with their partner’s actual height. Men were most satisfied with women slightly shorter than them (about 3 in.), but women were most satisfied when they were much shorter than their male partners (about 8 in.).

• 13d

Unfortunately, in the area of personal satisfaction, there was some bad news from this study for short men, who- like the shorter women- reported being dissatisfied with their height. These findings are consistent with the data from other studies showing that tall men enjoy an advantage in self-esteem and happiness. Here again, the authors link the dissatisfaction of the shorter men to the fact that women prefer tall men.

• If you are not over 6'0. Most girls will not truly lust for you.

6'2" IS IDEAL HEIGHT. THEY ALL WANT.

• Short guys act like tall guys automatically get girls... not true

• I wanna be the one saying "taller than me". These girls sadden me.