Any plans for today?

It's Sunday and I find it quite a boring day. What are you doing today?

Yes I did lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking out the window into the rain. Trees trying to stand straight as the wind pushes them every 10 seconds. Grass falling asleep from hearing the rain. Paper, soda cans, and other trash running across the street trying to avoid being hit by cars and trucks. Some survive, some don't make it.

Most Helpful Girl

• My alarm just went off 😢
    I just have church (3 hours) and then I'll be visiting a few friends. And ten just getting ready for Thanksgiving week.

• Got up around 9am, had coffee then a shower. it's 14:23 here.

• I wish! I want to stay in bed all day!

• Couldn't stay in bed all day but i'll happily stay inside posting on here. And I am still nice and warm even though i'm half dressed heehee

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 19

• I woke up then peed. That is two things done.
    Checked and found that I am not listed in the obits. Another point for me.
    Going to have breakfast now.
    That may exhaust me for the morning. Will have to see.

• I wish it were boring, frankly. I'm writing apologies to several women I supposedly insulted, or harassed...

• Oh dear, that doesn't sound good for you

• Yeah I know, she doesn't seem to fit the mould of a First Lady

• Chuckle, well, even that isn't totally true. Presidents have had younger, bimbo wives before, like Kennedy, but they were elite women, Ivy League schooled, debutantes, not 'models' like Melania. It will be a trip once the media starts digging into her past.

• I'm going to condition my hands later, by literally hitting a soya bean filled bag 500 times. Aside from that, I'm rather flexible :)

• My Plans.
    Same thing I do Everyday, Nicola
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B3slX6-_20

You remember that cartoon? It always started like that. hahaha

• Yes I'm going to Buffalo Wild Wings to watch the Miami Dolphins football game at 4 p. m.

• I get to study for a physics quiz and I zoned out in all the lectures for the past 2 weeks. Basically going to teach myself 2 weeks of material in one day. College is magical. :)

• Well things are winding down here.. I work 3rd shift here, so basically sleep and then time for work! Yep, boring day.

• Football, football, more football, food... and did I mention football? 🤔

• Work.

• Pulling up the grass in the front yard.

• Monday just started here, and I'm already at work ready to kick some ass this week.

• I've been working since 1130pm and gonna get high once I'm on break.
    Then do laundry, jerkoff, then go to bed.

• Guess you work nights, huh?

• What are you doing today?

• Not doing much today tbh. Woke up, had coffee and then a shower.
      It's my weekend off heehee

• Going to see the football game in Cleveland. And not just sleeping all day for once

• Nothing just watch WWE Survivor Series later and catch up on some saved programs.

• It's been my weekend off and i've done nothing today haha

• At elast you are eating a little now. It's a good start

• Yeah i agree. They saw inflammation of the bowel, so they are worried if it could be
      start of something more serious such as Chron's disease and if it doesn't get better
      i will have to go for Scope down my throat which i do not plan. I was so sick i was
      too sick to pray to God to help me. Late Friday after the Cirpro ( Antibiotic) took
      effect i was able to start eating a liquid diet than Saturday they started soft diet
      so i got watch what i eat and can't have no diary products cause it can cause
      bloatness.

• I have two photo sessions today... then few hours fishing... and wait for a wonderful Monday morning

• Are you a photographer?

Enjoying a weekend off. Back to wor tomorrow. Hate Mondays.

• it would be nicer a real one... but I'll do it even like this... in the honour of your character... and what I imagine in my head... a fine piece of ass...😜

• It'll be interesting. But yes a real one would be nice :)

• Nothing much just want to go have sex

• It's football Sunday, so it's a day I look forward to all week.

• Absolutely nothing, wanna hang and do some weed?

• Well going to go chop up some bodies and then pour acid over them so they dissolve then find a place to dunk the evidence.

After probably grocery shopping.

Have some lunch

Go about stalking some other people's facebook

Go to the gym

Read some stuff online regarding organic chemistry

Go to sleep.

What Girls Said 2

• Went out to lunch with my grandma.
    Other than that, not doing much.

• I'll bore myself to death.