Do you cover your webcam?

• Yes
  • No
  • Don't have one

What Girls Said 13

• Yeah I do with a sticker. Seen too many movies and documentaries about people hacking webcams so I've become paranoid lol. I just don't like the thought of someone watching me like that.

• No... I'm not naked anyways so I don't care haha they have nothing to se, except for a girl with messy hair , pajamas and having allergic reactions.

• Nope.

• nah. if people want to watch me, they would probably get really bored watching someone typing at the computer.

• Definitely. If I got a virus on my laptop, then anyone could hack my webcam and use it for blackmail, etc.

• yes, invariably

• Yeah, I cover the cameras on my phone, front and back.

• Nope, I don't think it's necessry.

• Nah.

• I should

• Yes.

• 12d

Sometimes.
      I actually can't remember the last time I did that. 😅😆

• Yes I watch to many lifetime movies and other stuff that I am now paranoid lol

• Haha, when not using it? Yes!

What Guys Said 8

• I don't believe in the whole "Someone's watching you through your webcam" thing. The computer needs to be infected with a virus for that happen. I got no viruses on my computer. And I got nothing to hide anyway.

• 12d

hackers don't need a virus for the typical computer

• I rarely use a webcam, and it's only hooked up to my computer for the time I use it and then it gets unplugged and stashed in a drawer.

• Lol yeah I actually do. My bruh who is an IT told me to do it.

• I used to but now I have nothing to hide so it's just unnecessary. :)

• There's tape over mine.

• Nah, it has a light so I'd know if anyone had access to it. Plus it's almost impossible to do that. Plus I'm the most boring person in the world, why would they watch me when they could just watch a movie?

• Mine is covered with semen because when online I can't resist masturbating.

• Webcam, the selfie cam ans back cam on my phone, microphones, encrypt all traffic, set browsers to clear all temp data every few seconds, plant intrusion detectors, I'm a paranoid motherfucker, Sike!, that's mark Zuckerbergs setup IDGAF and i know no one care enough to hack me.