Any suggestions for how I should go about exploring my sexuality with other women?

I currently identify as straight but I'm slowly starting to think I might be bi. Do you have any suggestions for simple not so bold ways I could explore my interest in women? Nothing too extreme. I'd like to take baby steps.

What Guys Said 3

• do you watch gay porn? I would suggest you start there to see how attracted you are to women. If you already watch gay porn, maybe go hit some bars or try a dating site to talk to some women

• 15d

Yeah I watch lesbian porn and thanks

• do it... make out with a few

• Try cuddling/spooning with your closest female friend and see how it feels, then try kissing her.

• 15d

I'd rather not make things awkward with with my close friends haha. But thanks.

• 15d

Aww. I think it would be better if girls could just make out with all of their female friends whenever they are together, even if they are in a relationship with a man.

What Girls Said 2

• go to a bi or lesbian bar. meet women. see if there's chemistry. im going to do just that some point. out of curiosity.

• 15d

Thanks :) and good luck!

• Maybe you could go to a bar or club and talk to a girl and dance with her and just try to be a bit flirtatious and see how you like it. If it goes well you can start to go a little further like kissing a girl and such. Just go at your own pace and see how you feel about it.

• 15d

Thanks, good advice :)