Pick your favorite option please?

In a horror/fantasy story, our character Dan, who's made bad choices, plays with some forbidden magic and, as a result, finds himself in one of these unfortunate situations after he shrinks to a tiny size...
- Dan slips and lands in his mother Joyce's glass of iced-tea.
- Dan is discovered and captured by his little brother Owen, who intends on keeping him forever.
- Dan is noticed by his grandmother who mistakes him for a bug, and quickly steps on him.
- Dan is unnoticed by his little sister Elissa, after he falls into her gigantic bowl of cereal.
-Dan is seen by a gigantic frog.
-Dan is unintentionally blown off a table by his little sister Elissa, and he falls into a spiderweb.
Thanks!

14d Also, this character Dan has a lot of growing up to do... he recently cheated on his girlfriend, hurting her, and isn't very respectful to his mother. I think the shrinking can be a good metaphor.
13d Any of your own ideas are welcome also. Shrinking I feel would be very scary, but it could be fun in the story, like Honey, I Shrunk the Kids.

What Guys Said 1

• Dan is discovered and captured by his little brother Owen, who intends on keeping him forever.

It seems like it would be the best for progression of the story. Especially since it would give him a perspective of being treated poorly (like he does to his girlfriend and mom).

• 13d

Yeah, i think Owen would probably treat him like a toy for the most part. And i think he'd get away with keeping him if he's successful in hiding him.

• 13d

A cat and mouse scenario could be fun.

• 13d

Are you writing said story or was this just a random thought?

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know this is a tough one because there are so many good choices and then I also have so many thoughts in my head to.

How about after Dan shrinks, his mother notices him and decides she's going to try to suck him up with the vacuum cleaner in order to teach him a lesson.

Or how about he gets shrunk while waiting for his girlfriend to arrive, and when she does arrive she finds him sitting on the table in his now shrunken tiny state. She decides to pick him up and put him in her purse and to keep him as a pet, and to show him off to her girlfriends.

• - Dan is discovered and captured by his little brother Owen, who intends on keeping him forever.

• 13d

yes I agree I think this one could be a lot of fun. if you had to choose what would be your second choice?

• 13d

It's actually iced-tea and probably something like cheerios or lucky charms... "unlucky charms" haha 😂😂😂

• 13d

Aaah okay, well then it might be the most entertaining with the cereal, I was actually picturing it to be cheerios, so that would go well with the story xD