What was the best concert you've ever been to?

Concert or festival. If you say festival, mention the set you liked the most.

Most Helpful Girl

• Two of my brothers and I followed the 1992 Lollapalooza tour for almost a whole month -- giant road trip, with all 3 of us sleeping in a small-ish car. (That wasn't the best-smelling car after a while... you win some, you lose some.)

The full line-up is here. At least 10 of these acts will DEFINITELY end up in the rock 'n' roll hall of fame... if not more. Having them all in the same place, at the same time, was beyond words.
    en.wikipedia.org/.../List_of_Lollapalooza_lineups_by_year

The Soundgarden sets were my favorite.
    No exaggeration to say that Chris Cornell's voice was at least partly responsible for the fact that I'm still *alive* right now... All that raw emotion in his voice did a LOT to help me through some pretty awful teenage manic-depressive episodes.

Pearl Jam was amazing, too -- this was back when they were pure rock 'n' roll and raw emotion, and before they got all weird and political and started singing all their songs about the Bush administration.

... And Ministry, singing Jesus Built My Hotrod (remember, my brothers and I built hotrods ourselves)...

... And Ice Cube, who was from a couple miles down the street in Compton...

... and Rage Against the Machine, and Red Hot Chili Peppers, and and and and... ahhhh best tour ever.

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 18

• This music festival I went to in Beijing, called INTRO, place was in the middle of nowhere in some Chinese palace, it was magicalllll, never been to a festival with such a unique setting before, it was just so different, been to other festivals but nothing compares tbh.
    Octave One was the best set. 😍
    Place looked like this:
    scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...16937631_o.jpg
    scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...71644254_o.jpg

• Is it an EDM festival?

• Never heard of it. What other DJs played?

• Im not surprised. Its not a huge festival, China's government is really fussy about the music festivals here, its never clear the festival is gonna happen until a month or two before the show.
      M. A. N. D. Y, OShi i think? I can't remember it was 2 years ago, had other Western and Chinese artists. But a lot of them were surprisingly good...

• The Prodigy played at my favourite nightclub waaay back in the early 90's, and we took ecstasy for the first time - it was totally amazeballs!
    That was just before they made it huge, and it only cost 10 bucks or something. (... maybe if they had charged more, that nightclub wouldn't have closed down - it was converted into a shitty furniture shop, and everytime I go past it I still have an overwhelming urge to blow the place up. I am the Firestarter!)

• It was in my room,
    the whole backstreet boys album
    feat. my blanket wrapped around my shoulders like a super hero and my bed close to breaking because of me jumping on it
    yeah, never been to an actual concert look.

• The red hot chili peppers stadium arcadium tour! I saw it three times in three cities and had floor seats every time! Amazing!!

• Went to my first concert around Halloween. It was pretty small and chill.

Would go again.

• Marilyn Manson. Met him. Front row pit. Insane.

Modest Mouse was wonderful.

And Yeasayer, front row, shook their hands. They killed the show too

• Mmm wait...
    I should remember when I've been to concert last time..
    I guess It was ages ago and the last concert I've been to was because I danced there.
    My bad... haha

• What concert was the one you danced at?

• Mm It was concert dance,
      what about musical performance, probably at 13-14 I sang at concert last time.
      But I am guilty for not going on concerts where performers are other people, haha, I should definitely go more often.

• None :o I need to get out more. I went to one, but it was free, and it sucked.

• Who played?

• lol, a teeny bopper band. Allstar weekend, it was free though XD and I was in high school. Damn, peer pressure

• I have never been to a concert :( But I would love to see Coldplay one day!

• It was Panic! At The Disco in Manila earlier this year. I almost lost my mind when Brendon Urie stepped close enough within my reach. XD

• It's a tie between seeing Ringo Starr and Paul McCartney.

• Never been to one.

• I've never been to a concert before.. I'd love to though! Bring me the horizon is nice :)

• I wish I had the opportunity

• I just know Green Day xD

• That's why some genius created youtube :)
      Throne and best friends and that's the spirt and happy song - bring me the horizon
      Porn star dancing, perfect, every lie, and without you - darkest days
      I like Hollywood undead, and nine lives too though :)
      You're welcome :)

• Don't laugh, but Billy Joel has been my favorite. He's an amazing performer.

• I've never been to a concert

• Jessi J concert in Tirana

• It was a trance concert in Spain.

• It's a tie between Simple Plan and My Darkest Days

What Guys Said 6

• I've only been to one concert in my life and that was Bon Jovi in 2006. The only reason why I went was because my friend had extra tickets.

• I'd say Black Sabbath. Saw them a couple years ago, was 3nd row on the floor. Absolutely incredible show.
    Black Label Society was cool, saw them in a really small show- totally different atmosphere. ZZ Top and The Eagles were good too.

• War From a Harloths Mouth & Callejon
    The Hives
    Horse the Band
    Enter Shikari

• Excision. 185k Watts of subwoofers and an interactive screen the size of the whole stage.

• Maybe Modest Mouse