Are you precise?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL
    I was a fucking annoying kid. I remember being 8 or 9 years old and hearing someone mention that some food was "good for you", and I was ALREADY like "What does 'good for you' even mean? Good for WHO? Little girls? Big boys? What are they doing?"
    I've always had... very little tolerance for vagueness. I like words that *mean* stuff.

You can see how that ^^ has helped me with my work -- and with my own pursuits (fitness competitions etc) -- but, honestly, I have to rein it in at parties, social gatherings, etc.
    I have a few girlfriends who are sort of into that New Age-y type stuff, and "energy", and horoscopes, and OMG sometimes I have to bite my tongue so hard it almost bleeds. Eh. #nerdproblems

__

But, yeah. "Precise" describes a lot of things I do, for no good reason other than the sheer enjoyment of having that kind of control.

When I talk, I'm VERY articulate. I choose words very carefully, and *throw* them at people with absolutely flawless, crisp enunciation. (I like to do this even more on days when I'm wearing something like metallic blue lipstick... just to delight in people's reactions.)

I'm ruthlessly exact about my clothes. I'll have blouses re-tailored if they're off in the waist by 1 inch; I sometimes spend more time scrunching up the legs of a pair of leather capris to the *perfect* spot below my knees than I do on the entire rest of "getting ready".

I also NEVER allow myself to carry more than 4 pennies, or 4 single dollar bills, in my purse. If I pay cash for something that costs $7.83, for instance, I'll give the cashier $12.08 (if I don't have a 5-dollar bill), just to get rid of the pennies and the singles.
    (We should just be like Canada and get rid of pennies altogether, but, that's another issue.)

It goes without saying that I'm precise AF about my diet and training.

Etc. etc.

__

All that said... when I'm in bed (or wherever we're fucking) with my husband... all that type-A attitude goes right out the window, I don't "analyze" ANYTHING, and I just let myself be *overwhelmed*.

What Girls Said 13

• Can be nonchalant sometimes in how I talk or explain different things, can be translated into many definitions and can come across as confusing, tbh, kinda like that hint of mystery in my sentences lol

• Oooh you got a butt chin
    nice fam
    nice
    its like superman reborn

to answer your question no i'm not precise considering i'm spacing out and i'm getting distracted by a butt chin

• yep.

• In what way?

• not at all
    I am messy af

• Not really at all. I'm pretty carefree about most things.

• Often times yeah

• If I'm drawing something I try to be. But other than that no.

• Lol you have no idea

• Yesh

• Precise for the work that needs to be done

• Yeah i am pretty precise

• Yes very. ...

What Guys Said 14

• Depends. Do I try to draw everything precisely while at work (architecture) - yes. Down to the millimeter. But do I fold my clothes or organize papers and what not precisely - no. So long as they're readily accessible it doesn't matter whether they're organized precisely or not.

• nope

• In what way? I am precise when it comes to aiming at the water inside the toilet when standing up, i am precise in my takedowns and strikes in UFC EA MMA 2, I am precise with my creative trolling skills, but I am not precise with striking in real life my stand up sucks balls.

• More precise than steph curry on a half court 3

• No im obtuse

• My strikes are always precise.

• yeah i am

• Yes. When i photoshop and i see one pixel out of place i need to adjust that motherfucker.

I have also over 100 written documents that outline my belief system. I am very precise in that.

• yup...

• I dont understand the question.

• Depends :P

• Yes, all the time.

• Yes.

• very much so