What would you think if your SO keeps eating unhealthy, like cake cheeseburgers pizza but no diet coke?

0|0
14|6

What Girls Said 14

• Cutting out soda yet continuing to eat all kinds of fattening stuff isn't going to make much of an impact sorry to say. I love diet Coke and Pepsi. The struggle is real. You have to eat clean too though if you want to be healthy. Occasionally having these things on a cheat day is ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • i wouldn't think to much into it. Not everyone wants to eat healthy. People have certain foods that they just like and dont plan on giving up.

0|0
    0|0
  • tdc but why doesn't he have diet coke?

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it balanced with exercise?

The diet coke thing I'd be happy about, diet sodas are really unhealthy for you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing cause I'm use it to him eating that stuff now lol Although he doesn't eat sweets.. he hates cake. None of care for diet coke anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as they aren't getting too big lol, i'll talk into some kind of workout. And diet sodas are trash they're worse than a regular one

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow. Next time just @ me why don't ya. 🙁😢

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you exercise and put a little something healthy in your food you should be fine. But if its just EAT EAT EAT, than he can fuck off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll make a presentation on the negative effects of what he's doing and maybe asking him to join workout sessions w/ me. Eating those kinds of food constantly is not right

0|0
    0|0
  • If he worked out and was fit I wouldn't care

0|1
    0|0
  • Diet sodas are the same if not worse for you than regular soda. Everything in moderation I believe.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd put him on a diet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg no diet coke? No way! I'd dump him

1|0
    0|0
  • He does. I worry for his health rather, but I don't eat the healthiest either so I can't really judge. Just plan to make him more vegetables that he likes when we move in together

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• What the hell is wrong with you people? Or you don't know, that "diet" coke is not diet at all?
    www.health.com/.../view-all

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think they're gonna get fat

0|0
    0|0
  • Eat whatever you want, I will pay for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would give them diet coke

0|0
    0|0
  • Would talk to them about the advantages of eating healthy because i love them and i don't them hurt.

1|0
    0|0
  • Pizza is totally healthy. It has dairy, grain, vegetable, meat, and sometimes fruit too.

1|0
    0|0