Do you use Facebook to make yourself more appealing to the opposite sex?

16d What I actually meant was that if you're single and have a new FB friend (super hot) Do your posts change? Be honest

What Girls Said 2

• LMFAO no. I don't even log on anymore.

• No way, fb is for family and only close friends. But I know people who do to the extremes. Like posting revealing bikini pics, look at me, me, me non stop. That's what ig is for not fb.

• 14d

obviously FB is for family and re connections... but what I am really interested in is if people will posts will change dramatically depending on whether they are going after a crush. Especially for males

What Guys Said 14

• I only have close friends and family on my FB. Even if I that would be super awkward with all the nosey family members.

• 14d

lol yeah... I wasn't talking about posting pics of dudes flexing or wearing speedos

• No what does that have to do with anything. Face to face is what's going on

• 14d

I agree... but the world has definitely changed in the last 20 years

• Lmao no. I don't use Facebook anymore.

• My Facebook is used to communicate with my family. That's literally all i've used it for in the past two years.

• no i don't

• Not really. I use Facebook to keep in touch with people. That's really what it's original intention was.

• Nope. I use it for fun and to keep in contact with friends. If someone finds me attractive from facebook then so be it but that's never my goal.

• I don't use Facebook at all..

• lmao no

• not at all sir

• Don't use Facebook. I pulled a Kayne West and deleted that shit.

• 14d

Don't ever pull a Kanye again! lol that dude needs to delete himself and his big assed wife

• Lmao no.

• nah i dont i just use to to keep in touch with people that is about it

• What's that gonna do? Lol