What do you do when you see a mouse in your house?

• Freak out.
  • Freak out and not go back in until I know it's gone.
  • Nothing.
  • Nothing. I'd just set up a trap, catch it and let it loose.
  • Nothing. I'd just set up a trap and... The implication should be obvious.
  • Not sure what I'd do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing, we had a mouse here once and it came into the bedroom and woke me up really early in the morning. I shrugged it off, didn't wake the boyfriend and just went back to sleep. Went and bought one of those cage traps the next day, put it down, caught a mouse, released it outside and haven't heard anything since.

Most Helpful Guy

• I connect its cord to my computer and click it to navigate this graphic user interface.

What Girls Said 14

• There always are 2 options,
    Jump on the bed
    or run!

I choose the last one XD I run to the grandma, she's like a mouse hunter :D
    I meet mice in my house at village, they have like their secret holes and caves and things like that in hidden places, ohh and at night, when there is not even single noise of outside world and I hope I will sleep in tranquility, guess what happens?
    They start running and waddling in the roof like they are playing football match :D
    Gosh, mice these days... They are so impolite...

• I do not even set a trap I let the cat find it and bring it to me live then I release it back outside. No fear

• Thank God I have never seen a mouse in my house. I would freak out.

• I found one in the house and tried to catch it to set it free. But I haven't seen it for a while.

• I always use life traps.

• Set the humane traps and set it free across the road in the bush with some food for the road

• call my boyfriend

• freak out then set up a trap

• Save it and take it outside before someone kills it. I've never had a house in my house... they're all scared of bandit

• This happened once and I actually walked out and refused to go back in lmao.

• give it a cookie

• Aww, so cute. GO CAT, KILL! KILL!

• Freak out and set my cat on it

• When I lived with my parents I screamed to get my dad to get rid of it.

What Guys Said 20

• I use live traps and catch them. I take them pretty far away before I let them out. They're pretty good at finding their way back.

Mice are smart though and traps become less effective. They start to figure them out. I wonder if part of that is because mice have such a good sense of smell and can smell the panic of the previous mouse.

• Haven't seen one but if I did, I'd just catch it and throw it out. Simple. (in theory, not in practice)

• Mice are adorable. Usually my cat brings them to me as "gifts". I set them free outside if they are still alive but that isn't always the case. I have an area in my backyard dedicated to the burial of the many small animals my pets have defeated in mortal kombat.

• I hope that one of my two cats catches it. ;)
    If not the there is the mousetrap method.

• I give it a cookie and some milk!

• I do at times find dead mice around my yard, courtesy of my or other neghborhood cats.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/cats_actually_kill

• I bet it's fairly common with fit girl in tight clothes.

• Cats will eat it

• Set a trap of course! I've done it many times!

• D. catch it and put it somewhere outside

• give him space to go where he wants to

• I will try to kill it or chase it out of my house. If that doesn't work, I would set up traps.

• i would hope my sister to not see him. jk i would call paladins to purge my foqing house

• Tell my cats to catch it.

• We've had rats before. Traps don't seem to work. You need to corner it and kick it around the room until you knock it out and then throw it outside

• I fire that lazy cat.

• call the guy to put bate down and kill the fucker

• Murder it, no time for traps

• I have never seen one. Is this good or bad?