Girls, what do you think about moustaches?

I have a moustache now because it's November and I've been getting a lot of shit about it, mostly from girls. Are moustaches actually unattractive and weird or are they just giving me a hard time? Also, I like my moustache and I might keep it even after November, regardless of your answers, so feel free to be brutally honest

12d Thanks for your answers. I'll re-evaluate life on December 1st lol

7

What Girls Said 7

• They're fine if they suit you, if you're getting a lot of shit about it it probably doesn't suit you, or the specific look of your current moustache doesn't suit you or it looks very unkempt.
    Im not a fan of all moustaches but I don't mind this kind on a man that is very subtle:
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...abd058fb89.jpg
    This guy's moustache is fine too
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...7fcef45e26.jpg
    But I do recommend to always keep some kind of beard with it otherwise it tends to look a bit like a pornstache.

• I don't really like them.

• i am indifferent about it

• moustaches, no, beard and stubble though <3 I seldom date a guy now a days if he doesn't have stubble or a beard.

• Only kind of facial hair I like is stubble tbh

• My partner is growing one too for same reason and nope, don't like it

• shaved is best in my opinion, it looks more attractive, and i don't like kissing hairy faces