Short girl problems?

Short girl problem #427 buying a pair of regular jeans and having them be 6 inches too long in the leg

Being short isn't bad, but what are some of the things that happen regularly that annoy you?

What Guys Said 18

• Short girl problems are tall guy opportunities @EmpatheticLady

img.buzzfeed.com/.../...zz-28303-1411732984-29.jpg

• 0|0
    • 19d

God I hate that, it looks so tacky 😂

• 19d

Yea. Some day they'll graduate to grease rags and tell their grand kids stories about the good old days. "I remember sitting on the shelf, just waiting for someone to come along and give me a forever home. After many dashed hopes, I was finally taken to the dressing room. I did my best to look great and it worked. I was put in a bag with a pair of women's jeans for my owner's wife. It was love at first sight. Next thing you know your mother was born. I wanted to name her Levi, but your mother insisted on Wrangler. She got her way of course."

• 19d

😂🙊😂 lost it

• Nope. I'm 6'3... and not a girl (or am I? 🤔)

• I had a friend who was very short and she had shoe size 35... in Australian Woman's sizes (according to the shoe size converter I found) that would be a 3.5.
    She couldn't find shoes except when going in kids' sizes :o

• At least you can hem them and shit. Actually jeans for tall guys aren't that bad, shirts are too short or too fat.

• 19d

Shirts are too fat?

• 3d

Yeah all the hoodies and shirts I get are made for overweight people, or just kind of barely reach my belt.

• I'm 6'5" and have problems finding jeans too. So, being tall doesn't necessarily fix your problem lol

• I always have a hard time finding the shoes I want in my size.

• Well, I'm not a girl but a short guy (5' 4") I hate when manufacturers make such products. Whenever it fits waist, it's long or vice versa.

• 19d

Feeling your suffering, it's the pits. And annoying that you pay so much for a decent pair, and then pay more to have half the leg chopped off

• 19d

So it's not only a short girl problem. :D Short girls are adorable by the way. ;) :D

• 19d

Sigh. Big problems ya know

• Get your ass a sewing machine! I did and learned to modify clothing, now all my stuff looks like it's custom made

• 19d

I have a sewing machine, I can sew just fine. I'm airing a frustration at being rarely able to buy a pair of pants that fit of the rack

• 17d

Lol
      If I want a t-shirt that isn't an "accidental demi-crop", I usually end up buying a minidress. And most of my leggings are capris or crops, because "full-length" leggings... well... aren't.

Always remember -- you can always take in or shorten clothing. But you can never let it out, or lengthen it.

• waking up from my sleep

• How tall are you?

• No problems at all. However i tend to like tall women more.

• I'll never ever ever be a professional basketball player

• Short girls are best always for us 😊

• Short girl problem

• Girls only want tall guys

• 19d

Disagree

• 17d

I dub you a troll.

Good Day, Sir!

• 17d

No... I'm not even tall (about 5'7) and i'm doing fine.
      Drop the attitude and you'll do fine.

• But short girls look more cute girlie and feminine ;)
    Short guys suck... Yeah!!!
    What's your height?

• 19d

5'2" if I do my hair

• 19d

Yes?
      Anyway, thank you for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it 😊

• 19d

I appreciate your response as well
      Nice talking to you :)

• Just wondering how many tall guys who've had short small girlfriends, have had fantasies of a child laying on top of them, while having girlfriend-on-top sex? Once again, only pretending, not doing.

• 19d

Hopefully only you

• 18d

@SuccessfulHornDog This situation would make for a good role-playing opportunity. Assuming both were interested...

What Girls Said 16

• Don't have short problems... I'm tall.

Same thing is an issue with being tall.

Especially if you have a bigger butt. Sitting down, those jeans ride up and become "ankle length". Might just be me.

• 17d

^^ baha this means you actually have a real ass. lol

On me, it's more likely that they would start riding down in the waist, and putting me at risk of washer-repairman-style crack exposure 😂😂

• 17d

@redeyemindtricks - Personally, I haven't but have seen my sister do it. Speaking of, think she stole (haha, "borrowed" and never returned) the ones I got from my grandma last year. Didn't even think about it until now (the leg warmers).

• 17d

Yah go for it.

You might have to try a couple combinations before you find the right one that doesn't look too "Dirty Dancing"-esque, but, it's workable 4sho

• Buy jeans that are specifically made for short girls and they're still too long.

Have to climb to get in my dads car.

Can't reach the top shelf in the cabinets.

Half hang in my moms washer just to get the clothes out.

People thinking I'm an armrest.

Not being taken seriously cause "cute"

All parts of the pool are too deep.

Feet not touching the ground when sitting in chair.

Seatbelts.

• 19d

You're cute cause you're cute not cause you're short 😂

• 19d

I was waiting at the bus stop seat for my husband to pick me up and my feet didn't touch the ground so I was swinging my legs. A stranger literally patted me on the head as he walked passed and said "cute" with a smile like it was a compliment 😐

• 19d

Ewww. I always get told I look 15 or 16, and I'm sure the height doesn't help with the babyface. So I always get really creeped out when someone flirts with me. Guy asked me if I was jailbait once 😖

• I'm 5'10" and I have the exact same problem the other way around - jeans or pants in general are usually too short for me in the leg to the point where Zara trousers are literally 3/4 on me.

• Being unable to reach stuff at work 😑

• exactly this haha
    that s funny cause my mum when I was young bought me some pair of clothes a bit bigger thinking I d grow into them but I just stop at that size
    and I still can wear those stuff 4 years later and they re big on me

• I'm short too whenever I buy a pair of pants that are too long I just pay to get them resized so they ain't too long what annoys me are pants that fit me around the waste but look baggy around my legs or they fit around my legs and don't fit around my waste
    I have a weird body thanks to the medication the doctors want me to take

• People use my head as an arm rest, picking me up and swinging me, face right I'm armpit during hug, "bet I could throw you"

• The sun visor never works so you use the shade from the steering wheel.

• I can't wear maxi skirts or dresses even though I really want to :( I'd just tread all over the hem.

• People walking into you. 😭 Like you's is tall bro. You should e able to see me from miles away!

• Bought a pair of ankle biter jeans yesterday... They fit me perfectly as full length...

• Can't see in the crowd xx

• I have to stand on my tippy toes to reach stuff on a top shelf and I still can't reach it. Have to move my seat forward to reach the pedals when driving and it ALWAYS ANNOYS THE SHIT OUT OF PEOPLE.

• 19d

Haha when you borrow someone's car and forget to put the seat back - and their knees hit their chest when they get in after you 🙊

• Hahaha this is why I only buy skinny jeans :)

• 19d

They are skinny though! They are a lovely soft grey and far far too long 😩

• Omwow, at least you're not a dwarf.

• I never wear jeans they aren't my thing but with trousers I wait until summer and go and get some cropped leg for normal people and they fit me as normal leg. Plenty of petite sites / blogs