Guys if a beautiful woman you like just meet was mean to you but later apologized would you forgive her girls would you expect him to forgive you?

Guys if she was really mean to you but she said she was just having a really bad day would you forgive her. Girls would you expect him to forgive you why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• People makes mistakes, beautiful or not and hopefully she really is sorry and makes a sincere effort to not do it again because everyone deserves forgiveness. Beautiful or not we all need to treat others the way we want to be treated, if we don't we need to apologize and change the behavior for good.

• 17d

Thanks, God looks at our hearts and so we all should and a good heart means treating others the way we want to be treated in asking for forgiveness when we need to and in forgiving others when we need to. :)

What Girls Said 4

• Forgive and Forger, @Red88xxx...
    however, if he has this Problem Pattern of being Mean in Between, I would Drop him like a Hot potato, you Know.
    Thank you for the Kind Invite. xx

• For dudes, it probably depends on how mean she was to him.

• Depends what she was being "mean" about. But I guess, everybody makes mistakes. As long as she gave a sincere apology

• Yes, I would want to be forgiven, I guess not immediately, tho.

What Guys Said 17

• Everyone can have a bad day and do things which they later regret. If you hope that you would be forgiven for such occasional mishaps, you should be willing to forgive others. However, there is always a question of the sincerity of the apology. If she apologizes but later repeats the behavior, I would probably not believe any subsequent apology.

• I would probably give her a second chance, depending on exactly how mean she was. If it was a grossly personal attack then I might not forgive her for that because it might indicate serious character flaws. If it was just a generic outburst based on anger then I probably wouldn't have taken it too personally anyway.

• It depends on just how mean she was. I'm pretty quick to forgive since life is too short to hold grudges but if she seriously put me down emotionally I don't think I could get that out of my head. My father once told me to treat every trustworthy action as if I was given a penny and every action that was untrustworthy as if he was taking away a dollar. This metaphor puts into perspective how much more weight an untrustworthy action has over a trustworthy one. In simpler terms, it would take a hell of a lot more than a simple apology to get back on even terms.

• Yeah, for sure. Everyone has bad days sometimes.

• yeah i'd probably forgive if the apology seemed sincere

• I would accept her apology, many people act bitchy and mean and don't give a shit to even CONSIDER an apology.

The fact that she did apologize... needs to be given some merit on effort alone.

• You never get a second chance at a first impression.

Fair enough, she was "having a bad day", but she's just showed that she takes that anger out on complete strangers who had nothing to do with it.

• Yes, I would forgive her, if she would apologize.

• Depends on how mean.

• I doubt that I would be around for her to say anything more, after "she was really mean".
    Bitter experience has given me a low threshold of tolerance for poor behaviour by women. When their shit begins, I leave and do not return.

• 18d

I meant maybe in a few hours she found you and apologized to you

• I would never like a woman no matter how beautiful she is because I'm asexual/aromantic. If she was mean to me, I would forgive her if she apologized but it really depends on how mean she was to me.

• If she was really mean and that's part of her persona then no i won't forgive her at all. But if a girl was just angey atm, then ya of course I'll forgive her.

• Depends. But forgiving is a process for me, i'd need her to not be mean anymore. She'd also need to prove it to me she's sorry depending on what she did.

• I think all of us are naturally forgiving unless it is something that cannot be forgotten or does not qualify to be forgotten. Trust me, even if you try not to forget, you will soften up when that person is genuinely nice to you the next time.

• if she was verbally abusive and sounded sincere when she apologised, i'd give her forgiveness once, same with anyone really.

if it was physical abuse, then they can fuck off and burn...

• Yeah I usually forgive them, I'm just nice that way

• I'd forgive her, but "bye, felicia"

I-I-I think that's the saying, i dunno.