Which expression do you follow more?

• less is more
  • less is a bore

What Guys Said 25

• Less is so much better when talking about clothes. 😄

• It depends on the circumstances.

For a mass murderer less is definitely a bore.

For a greasy hair motherfucker less is more in terms of hair product.

If you were a mass murdering, greasy hair motherfucker, then both of those things would apply to you.

• Less is more.
    Keep the visual line clear of clutter , "Keep it simple stupid" as steve jobs would have said.
    www.inmyinterior.com/.../minimalist-interior.jpg
    www.freshdesignpedia.com/.../...n-window-sea-1.jpg

Personally I find design such as this to be rather crass and only suitable for the nouveau-riche.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...2d02463724.jpg

• 15d

So you ain t into arts and crafts
      Art nouveau etc..

• 15d

Oh no , I very much love art but I find simplicity to be more... elegant.
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...828859997a.jpg

Reducing everything to its simplest form. That's why I like low-polygonal art.

Art nouveau's appeal I understand but the sheer amount of information just very quickly become overwhelming.
      Like..
      "Ohhh what's that? What's that? Look at that? LOOK AT THAT! OOOH!"

• Well I work with flight simulators which are high priced ($10 million +) video games that are extremely complicated and can be fucked up easily. Also, flying them like a pilot is involved, which is pretty complicated as well, a lot to look for in that small confined area. So if I'm not careful enough or think things threw enough before doing, I'll fuck something up and there goes my career. So I have to always mantra, "less is more". And "measure thrice, do once". and things like this.

• Clearly depends on the situation...
    Is there a particular subject in mind?

• 16d

nope

• 16d

If you talk about money, cars, horsepower, intelligence, speed, etc then less is bore.
      But if you talk about extravagance, or... other stuff I can't think of now, then less can be more.

• I tend to not overstate things, and I'm probably influenced by China, were the Buddhist mindset often is expressed with the 'less is more' type of world view.

• I follow neither expression because whether more is better depends on the totality of the circumstances.

• Less is bore. Go for more. Let it pore. Score more. Open more door (S).

• More is bore 😜

• Less is more, I am very minimalist

• Eh probably less is more.

• I suppose less is more. If you can learn to live in modesty, you'll be better off.

• Artistically speaking, I used to think less is more... now I'm coming around to less is a bore.
    If I was drilling a hole, less wouldn't be a bore, for a bore would then be less on the whole, boring as that may sound...

• If we're talking about interpersonal interactions, with only certian exceptions I'd say less is a bore. Unless you wanna come of as odd and mysterious just be open

• I follow "more is better" so I voted for "less is a bore"

• Less is more, the other one I didn't know :o
    Damn a hole in my knowledge :-(

• Less is a bore.. I can't make shift with something less. I always want more and better ones 😎

• Less is more I'll settle :-P

• less is more

• it depends on what we're talking about?

• more is more

• Give me the world!!!

• Don't really know.^^

• The more titty fat the better

• less is more

What Girls Said 4