What hurts more; kick in the balls or childbirth?

Me and my girlfriend are arguing about which is more painful and I just want to see what other people think

• Kick in the balls
  • Childbirth
  • Neither

What Girls Said 9

• I'd assume childbirth, because the labour pain can lasts for days. The pain can be prolonged. Although there's pain relief , such as the epidural, that's only given in active labor... so a woman has to wait until she's about 4 or 5 centimeters dilated with regular contractions before it's administered 😜

My sister started her severe contractions on a Tuesday , but wasn't admitted into hospital to give both until the Friday 😱The epidural only worked on one side, so she was partly numb but she felt pain on the other side

• An ER nurse told me that the closest thing a man can feel to childbirth pain is a kidney stone (she'd had both).

• Well I don't know, to some women childbirth didn't hurt as much. But the female brain is condition that if a women is in pain from childbirth, she will block that memory so she doesn't get scared or hesitant to reproduce again.

• 17d

Maybe it could be even? Don't think there is anyone with both reproductive organs to help answer this question to a fair standard.

• 17d

I don't know I never been pregnant and my mom said it didn't hurt (yet I was born premature... I wasn't a big baby) but it hurts for either or, I guess.

• child birth. Remember a healthy baby is six pounds or over... imagine that coming out of your hole...

• Childbirth literally rips your vagina apart.

• You're pushing another human out of your stretched open vagina. I'm gonna go with childbirth.

• I don't see how anyone could honestly say a kick in the balls, here. Go watch a childbirth video. WATCH it!!

• childbirth...

• Considering the high likelihood of needing stitches after childbirth... I'll say childbirth

Tbh though I don't think they're that comparable. It's like asking what hurts more, headache or back ache... Like both hurt, both can hurt to varying degrees, and both are so different to each other it makes no sense to compare the two.

What Guys Said 21

• been hit in the testicles too many times. playing sports can be rough

but childbirth has to be more painful. getting hit in the testicles hurts like hell, takes the wind out of you and may hurt for another 10minutes or maybe up to an hour... but childbirth can last for days

• Childbirth. The pain lingers past the initial stages. Your fine after a few minutes with a kick.

• 17d

With me it hurt for a couple of days and I had to lie on the pavement for a few hours straight after. With childbirth it only last about 8 hours on average.

• 17d

You have weak balls lol hours on the pavement? Don't practice MMA or kickboxing if your recover is that long. . .

• Both are painful... but child birth is more painful than the balls.. the women feels the pain of cracking hundreds of bones..

• 17d

Men feel the pain of giving birth to a thousand babies at once so therefore it is more painful

• 17d

neither u nor ur girlfriend can feel each other's pain.. and. it's waste to make u understand coz u think u feel more pain..

• My guess would be childbirth since it last longer and it takes longer to recover from it. A kick in the nuts only hurts for maybe 10 mins to 1 day while childbirth probably hurt for weeks!

• Yeah, don't argue about girls regarding things they don't understand. They'll find a way to make you admit you were wrong against all logic, and make them right. Even if they do not understand or cannot possibly know.

Childbirth doesn't hurt if they get a C-Section with pain killers. At least they see it coming.

• 16d

The majority of girls on here haven't even HAD a baby. How do they know?

• I'd say child birth because it lasts longer, but a kick in the balls can be more intense for a moment. It actually could cause a reflexogenic cardiac arrest which is generally fatal.

• Nobody will ever be able to compare.

• Wait what, how are you people able to answer this? :D You would have to have a balls and give a birth to know the answer lol

• Childbirth is, but it's optional. A kick in the balls is something people do because they think it's funnt, especially girls. Its extremely painful and agonizing.

• childbirth

• no one person will know the difference as both can't happen to the same person

• During childbirth hormones are released that supress pain. No such hormones are released during a kick in the balls. A kick to the balls is an accute pain and childbirth is a gradual pain. Therefore they cannot be compared.

• 16d

Sorry dude those hormones don't get rid of the pain. I was in labor with my daughter for 10 hours. No pain meds. A kick in the balls is nothing compared to that. And try pushing an orange out of your dick see how that feels.

• 16d

@Rissyanne i never said they got rid of the pain. And i never said either one was more painful than the other.

• i'd say both
    but i think childbirth is more painful

• Im going to go with child birth
    This coming from a guy who got kneed in the balls so hard at jiu jitsu that i had to go to the doctor and was put on "bed rest" for 3 months due to my bruised and swollen nuts
    Child birth definitely childbirth

• Childbirth because it lasts a lot longer.

• Kick in the balls..

No doubt.

• Cute

• A kick in the balls is painful asf, but i'm sure childbirth hurts more.

• I know a few women who said passing a kidney stone was worse than childbirth.

• Balls. Many women give birth and then ask to be made pregnant again. Kick a guy in the balls and he won't ask you to kick him again.

• 16d

If a woman wants to be pregnant again it simply means she wants to have more children and this is more important than pain.

• Surely a kick in the balls. I'm sure childbirth is really painful but it is after all something that's supposed to happen. The reason getting kicked in the balls huts so much is because of evolution, cause animals that get hit there are a lot less likely to have babies. Since it's such a huge evolutionary disadvantage there needs to be extreme pain to prevent it