Where Should I Go First?

I've just finished making the first part of my bucket list and these are some of the main places on it but i don't know which I want to go to first wheneverI get the chance.

• France
  • Japan
  • Italy
  • New England
  • New York
  • California

What Guys Said 5

• i'd say italy personally because of the history and the fact that a lot of the old ruins could very well one day not exist or a place like venice could be uninhabitable if the water levels continue to rise

but it depends on what you kind of what to experience

• Of those I've only been to france and italy.
    But france is really nice. You get a variaty of settings.
    You can go to the old villages which are really relaxing (same with the villages in italy). You could go to the mountains or the beach. by the way the beaches of Normandy are a must we went there with my whole family, we are a very noisy family and that place was just so stunning, I've never seen my family be quiet for such a long time.

Also paris is nice.
    And mont saint michel is an old walled city that is only accessible every other hour i think. It's really beautiful

• japan unique culture

• What time of year are you traveling?

• California

What Girls Said 2

• Id hit japan, or maybe italy. I dont know where you are from so cali may be a good option as well.

• If it's your first time traveling you should go somewhere you speak the national language.