What do you believe is most likely to happen once we die?

• Animal reincarnation
  • You are born again
  • You go to heaven or hell
  • Death is just an illusion
  • Nothing

Most Helpful Girl

• Most will go to hell and then some make it into heaven

Most Helpful Guy

• The Bible says the soul goes to rest when you die and is then later resurrected in physical form after the second coming of Jesus Christ. Although I'm a Christian, I thing that the Bible is wrong on this issue. In fact, the best evidence that we have of an afterlife is found in the accounts from people who have been clinically dead and then been brought back to live. Many of these people report going directly to heaven or hell and many of these accounts are similar in their description. So, personally, I believe that the spirit goes directly to heaven or hell at the moment of death.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 9

• heaven or hell

• I believe that those who believe in God and accept Jesus as son of God and savior will go to Heaven. It's possible that Jews might not need Jesus as they have a special relationship with God that goes back thousands of years, and they are the chosen people. All others will be sent to Hell.

• The body dies, but nothing happens to consciousness. Because consciousness doesn't belong to the body, unlike we usually believe. Just like the knowing with which you knew your dream last night, didn't belong to the dream body.

• The energy content contained within my body gets returned to the earth, so that flora and fauna can dine upon it, just as I have dined upon flora and fauna during my lifetime

Neil put it perfectly

• Heaven or Hell where you end up is completely up to you.

• just like sleep

• its just your belief, we choose what can happen, but if I sit down and really think about it how is something such as animal reincarnation actually possible, how could it happen I don't think anything would happen that's it, we die

• Reincarnation seems to be more realistic than heaven or hell or purgatory. But it's usually not animal, you are born as a human again, in most cases.
    Of course death is just an illusion, you never really die, you just change the physical body, just like changing clothes... consciousness migrates to another vessel.

• Most likely is nothing. That's what there was before we were born and that's more or less what it's like when we sleep or pass out.
    I certainly hope there's nothing.