What do you think the USA will be like by the next presidential election?

What Guys Said 22

• The number of violent acts being perpetrated by those who believe only whites should be here is climbing very quickly. I have observed people who have never carried a weapon arming themselves for protection. It is very likely that racial relations will have deteriorated horribly and many current allies will no longer support us.

• 15d

What country are you living in?

• 14d

you didn't answer my question. Who has been hurt by the trump supporters?

• 14d

@kickme - I already answered your comment about seeing more violence from leftist protesters than anyone else. The protests have been mostly peaceful (noisy, but not hurting people). Locally, we had some of the most nationally newsworthy violence against property mostly, but roughing up people also, and it was found that the perps were anarchists who were not part of the protest using the protest to cover their actions.
      As for how many people have been killed by "those who believe only whites should be here"? I have no idea. Maybe none. But I am seeing their acts of violence and intimidation in news almost daily. And not all of it is false reporting. Many reports include police verification.
      And I personally know one black woman attacked by white men who jumped out of a car spewing that she could do nothing about their attack because Trump is on their side. She was injured badly enough to need a trip to the hospital, and was intimidated by their actions and their threat of raping her.

• honestly, I think it will be mostly unchanged. Trump will likely be impeached as soon as possible, since no one in government likes him. Although, if the republicans know what's good for them, they won't allow him to be impeached - as long as Trump is the 'front man' who allows Pence to basically do the job of being president, the republicans can do whatever insane thing they want while Trump distracts the nation with his stupidity. But, as long as the republicans don't screw anything up too badly, like they did under Bush, most people will welcome the distraction. So, it'll just be another showman's election in 2020.

• wish i knew. my gut feeling is that the next president will have a lot of cleaning up and mending fences to do

• I'm hoping for a cage match. I could use the entertainment. Two people enter, one person leaves. lol

• Faaar to early to say.

If Trump is anything but a TOTAL!! objective disaster he will likely get a second term in my opinion.

• It'll be great. So great that Trump will win a second term.

• Worse.

• 5-7% quarterly GDP growth, far better race relations, better relationships with our allies, lower crime, a border wall, and sky-high approval ratings.

• there will be a chaos

• people will finally have realized that trump was a bad idea and we'll go hard democrat

• Haha who knows!

• They'll elect a Mexican.

• Warmer, whiter, less populated, generally happier if all goes well. World, not so much.

• Nothing very much different... But I really hope they'll stop invading countries.

• Most likely not too much different...

• hopefully better but im not holding my breath

• Drowning debt after trump cuts taxes and increases infrastructure spending, Increased racial tension.

Fortunately his 45% tariff on chinese imports (aka trade war) will be unlikely to pass congress or the senate so that rules out economic armageddon.

• 15d

"Drowning debt after trump cuts taxes and increases infrastructure spending, Increased racial tension."

sounds like the post reagan era

• 14d

@kickme You do know when you cut taxes and increase spending like trump wants to do, the debt skyrockets? So will you be complaining about trump when he increases the debt dramatically?

• 13d

I will, yes. I dont ignore facts and stand up for "my side" blindly. Trump is not perfect and in fact has many flaws. I am concerned he will not lower the debt, but I would be much more concerned about the debt and a great many other things if Hilary were elected

• Probably fine and don't be surprised if he does get a second term

• I think the Democrats will get as much dirt on Donald Trump
    and Mike Pence that they can and Trump will be a one term
    US President.

• 15d

According to this one Professor who makes positive predictions
      on who wins US Presidential elections , he predicted that Trump
      will be impeached.

• 15d

They already had a ton of dirt on both of them, but most of his supporters either refuse to believe the truth, or actually agree with their anti-black, anti-female, etc. attitudes. You can see that by reading many of the opinion ones already posted here supporting the white supremacist direction.

• 15d

@Red_Arrow 99% of the comments regarding bigotry and the like are made by the lefties. You've made the most on this thread of anyone

• It will be great again.

What Girls Said 2

• My biggest fear is that so many presidential hopefuls will follow the Trump model, be purposefully politically incorrect and just say whatever they feel like. thinking, since it worked for Trump...

• pretty similar to what it is today except the supreme court will be strongly conservative