If you won a million dollars tomorrow what would you buy?

or a million in your currency

What Girls Said 13

• Pay off my mom and dad's bills, my bills, buy a cabin in the northwoods, and donate the rest to St. Jude's for children's cancer research.

• I wouldn't buy anything. I'd pay off my debts and my families debts. Then, I'd buy out Disney World and take my babies there.

• If taking a holiday is considered buying something then yes.

• a plane ticket
    then i'd do all the usual charitable things

• A team of clowns to throw pies in the faces of people I hate

• stationary stuff, plane tickets, some stuff for donations, and lots of presents for friends/family/relatives

• Pay off my mortgage, go on a nice trip, invest the rest.

• I'd pay off my student loans, then start going down my list of immediate family and help pay off their debts as much as possible.

• A house and then support my family with it.

• Go on vacation for a year

• I'd pay off my student debt, and my boyfriend's student debt. My Mum's mortgage (preferably with the condition that the house becomes owned in just her name, not my stepdad's..). I'd buy a townhouse house in Edinburgh with a tower/turret (y'know.. pretty architecture :') ) for me and my boyfriend to live in and a bunch of cool kitschy furniture to go in it. Make my wardrobe Fabulous; lotsa 50s vintage and Cath Kidston and Hell Bunny.. Buy whatever my boyfriend wanted; clothes including a new long coat 'cause I know he wants one; whatever games his heart desired haha, etc. I'd fix up my car and paint her how I wanted and everything and get insured: actually take driving lessons until I can flipping drive (I've tried to learn but always been shit :/ ). Gifts for my family and my friends, helping people out with paying bills.. I'd get a tortoise :') . Me and my boyfriend would have cats as well but we'd hopefully adopt them rather than buying them

• Nothing. I would save it.

• I'd build a huge house and start a family. Don't really have debts because unlike y'all bimbos I went to college on a full ride.

What Guys Said 22

• Step 1) Move to south American country where the US dollar goes a LOOOONG way.

Step 2) Bribe local police. Bribe the FUCK out of them to leave me the hell ALONE.

Step 3) Pile of barely legal hookers and drugs. What kind of drugs? Well, to your query good sir, I can only honestly answer, "Yes."

Step 4) High off my ass, live on the beach. Not a house. No, a beach towel will do. Send me hookers with umbrella drinks, lines of blow on their asses and tittays, and watch the sun go up and go down until acute liver or kidney failure takes me.

Step 5) My buddy puts me out to sea on a burning pyre of my money. Or, several hundred ones atop a pile of wood fashioned to look like a pile of money, after which he takes the rest to do repeat step 1 through 5 for himself. He'd respect me that much, but come on... he ain't burnin all the rest of my money.

The rest of you, what with your bill paying and being responsible and shit... dull. Duller than a church where the priests don't even expect a taint tickle. You need a little excitement in your lives.

• Pay off student loans, invest a couple G's, open long terms savings accounts for 100k, move to where I wanna move and buy a house fully paid with the rest of the money left over

• Mobile home trailer and rent some land to put it on or buy some land
    depends on how far the money stretches.

• Lets see
    80,000 for the year on steak dinners, hookers and booze
    100,000 for an Aston Martin DB9
    200,000 for granny
    leaves me with what? 620,000
    400,000 for a rainy day
    220,000 left for 3 years of steak dinners, hookers and booze

• A plane ticket and pay off some debts my family has.

• Pay off my truck and buy a new one for starters
    Take care of the bills and square them away for the month
    Family medical bills to pay off , as well as a few others.

• Nice home for my grandparents.

• get a house, start a family with a girlfriend, chill out with the rest of the money

or travel the world and live life as a single gettin all the goodies I've ever wanted

its a tough choice but I feel like I'd rather want #1

• I'd pay off my already insane student loan debt then set aside some more for the rest of my college costs (~100k). I'd get a nice pickup truck (~50k). Donate to cancer research in honor of Movember (~50k). Buy my parents and brother their dream cars (~100k). Rent a nice apartment for the last 2.5 years of college (~35K). Go on a huge clothing shopping spree (~10k). Give my closest friends and family a couple thousand bucks over Thanksgiving (~100k). Set aside a decent amount to give to the charity people standing outside grocery stores during the holidays because it sucks whenever I don't have money to give them (~10k). That leaves the rest (about half) to go into savings and investments.

I've thought about this kind of thing many times before. :)

• a house and a 2 bed apartment i would live in the apartment and rent the house.

• House, new truck, ATV, kite surfing gear, new mountain bike, etc.

• An annuity.

• I would spend it on tacos. There's nothing with tacos, they aren't gold diggers, and won't leave you when you run out of money.

• Game Monster Notebook, Last model smartphone, House, Guitar, piano, drums and give the current money to poor people

• A house, a car and 100 acres land and 3 sugar babies.

• A resistance band for my training, the rest... I don' t know yet :D

• I'd pay off my student loan, then take my girlfriend to a rollercoaster park, and for dinner we'd order two bottles of wine and... food

• I'd put enough of it away to pay for the rest of my education.
    I'd save the rest until my life is more stable.

• A house than life insurance

• i would save it until i got my mind together and a plan developed

• I would buy a house in Norway and live there for the rest of my life.

• This

apeshits.files.wordpress.com/.../...cjmo1_1280.jpg

Go to a strip club first and invite a lot of the strippers and some random hoes over to party with me and my boys.

i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ge-m-79_1420152533047.jpg

• 12d

Of course crack can't be complete without some fine liquir and beverages. Will doll out some on some liquior a bit. You know what the crack party can wait. I'd waste another 30 k going to Live and getting these bitches drunk and party it out with them and my boys then we go back have ourselves a crack party with some fine vodka/wine at my place. Smash some strippers and get their number for hookups for later.

• 11d

LOL hookers and blow baby!