What would you do if you were me? Would you sell them?

I despise gaming and I sworn I will never touch any games again (apart from mobile applications like Pokemon GO and Candy Crush but I don’t think they count as video-games right?) , because I believe they destroyed my life.

Yet I have some nostalgic feelings towards original Pokemon games (Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold & Silver) and I feel bad about selling them. I know those games are considered collectible in our days and I could make cash, still I feel bad deep inside, because of those nostalgic feelings.

I have sold (and still trying) almost everything else gaming related, but here I am stuck.­­­

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• If they were very bad for you, sell them all. The feeling you'll get after, the feeling of truly putting it in the past, triumph, strength, the feeling of accomplishment knowing how hard it was... It's an amazing feeling. It's so easy to keep the last few, for memories. But really, you'll have these memories anyway.

You've done so well so far, and this can be the thing that makes it final. You know, lots of people have items that we keep for the nostalgia value, but there's no point. It's clutter for nothing. Besides, later on, in years to come, we have eBay these days where you can get anything so it's not like anything is gone forever.
    It's too easy, when we were addicted to something, to keep the last bits and have reasons we're keeping them. You don't need them, they might have nostalgia value but they were also very bad for you. There are more reasons to sell them and get some change for something more beneficial to you than there are to keep them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the cash, but if it was small cash i guess i would lit them on fire, for own satisfaction.

What Girls Said 1

• Meh, if you're not going to play them, you may as well sell them so someone else can have some fun.

What Guys Said 2

• yes ı would sell

• Mobile video games are still video games, even if slightly different.