40 metric tons of flawless natural diamonds, would you be game for?

I. Dumped in a alkali bath naked for 30 seconds and then pulled out.

II. Jump off a 1/2 story building head first into a windshield with no head protection

III. Let 2 heavy weight martial artists roundhouse kick (with combat boots on) you in the face at the same time 10 times

IV. Drink a smoothie mixed with nightshade, ricin beans , grease, and spoiled milk

16d lol filler filler

What Girls Said 2

• huhhh, this is a tough decision lots of diamonds for death or life... let me flip a coin

oooopppps, i guess ill just have to do with being alive

• 16d

You love my questions that's why you can't stay away. You could actually survive 2 or 1

• 16d

I tried to be fair, so that's why I included those that you could possibly survive

• 16d

I like papa johns, Mod pizza is one i hit a lot too... and i like pizza hut when i can get in an actual restaurant of theirs, but their carry out stuff sucks

• Maybe jump

• 16d

Why not the others?

• 16d

They're all fucked up haha, but I guess that one is least painful and most likely to live with least injuries.

• 16d

You could survive 4

What Guys Said 8

• No because Diamond has no value. It's simply a controlled element to create false value under the monetary system, paper money. However I could use Plutonium, Uranium, Carbon, Steel, lead... and so on

• I'd do number two easily,
    A story is usually around nine feet
    A half story would be around 4.5 feet.
    I'd hurt like a bitch but I'd live

• 16d

Do you think the glass will kill you?

• 16d

probably not, it will crack not shatter, hurt like a bitch, probably break my collarbone but I'll live

• why not just ask

"How much would I have to pay you to die in a horrible way"

• 16d

You could get through 4. Why do you think you couldn't get through any of them?

• 16d

the risk is just to high

• lols thats basically suicide for diamond

• 16d

You could survive 2

• I think by the time you finished all that you'd be dead and wouldn't be able to enjoy those diamonds

• IV. Cuz I like diarrhea.

• It's no good if I'm dead.

• 15d

You could survive 2 or 4

• Id have sex with your mom.

• 15d

But I thought you liked raping farm animals and snorting meth out of your inbred uncle's ass crack? So you like women now?

• 12d

You at first didn't consent to your inbred uncle but after he turned you out, you submit to him everytime, you even wear G-strings heels for him now

• 12d

Your Dad likes me that way cousin.