Do you listen to music from other countries?

This Russian house song has me addicted !! (and many more)

1:04 fuaaark

"Для удобства: тональность

Лес с деревьями до Луны,

Дождь в лоб мелкими каплями.

Прогонит гостей, и среди всех своих,

Остались лишь самые стойкие.

На мятой траве, устеленной покрывалами,

Вокруг все выпито, скуренно.

Девчонка с глазами пьяными,

Ответь, что ты задумала

Припев:

Когда я шел на дым костра в полной луне,

По глухим местам шорох теней.

И тут же на мой крик друзья кричали в ответ,

Впереди сверкал, пламенный свет. Эй!"

1|1
14|13

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

What Guys Said 13

• Well considering that I'm Latvian and 99.99% of the music I like is not form here, my answer will obviously be yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course I do, I actually prefer foreign music, not just in English language, but also in French, Russian, Korean, Indian, Czech, Japanese, Bulgarian, Chinese, Polish, Irish and some other languages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I listen to a lot of EDM, so there's lots of DJs who aren't from America or Spain.
    My favorite group is Yellow Claw, and they're Dutch. I really like Dutch EDM, there's lots of hardstyle.
    Barong Family is the shit!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I listen to many progressive metal bands from other countries, but in English. Karnivool and Twelve Foot Ninja from Australia for example, or the France band Gojira (but they sing in English). One of the few albums I have in a different language is Mondo Cane, by Mike Patton:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1pNr1oZqg2E

And he is from the American band Faith No More lol
    Also, it's Italian which I understand so... doesn't count either.

0|0
    0|0
    • 15d

Actually I do have Rammstein still in my library which would be the only band I have who sing in a different language. Looking right now not even some of the few Italian bands I had are there anymore, only Lacuna Coil but they sing in English lol I guess I suck at listening to music in different languages 😂

• Only Japanese and Gaelic really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Italian music to keep me sharp and French cause I'm "trying" to teach myself

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't know you liked Russian music. Other than English and Russian, I listen to Arabic and Turkish music and I sometimes listen to Greek music.

0|0
    0|0
  • naah not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Russian, Icelandic, Polish, French, Spanish, German, some more

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep all the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wondered if people in countries outside of the U. S. and Canada listen to country music😕hmm

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much.. just English and Spanish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sometimes I have , because of a movie that used it like "Flashback " by Nyusha

0|1
    0|0